Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are PK's so difficult to find on IOP's and DNM's?
(09-15-2016, 08:21 PM)Tbaronfl Wrote: Charon - couldn't have said it better myself. I learned that lesson myself several years ago when I was in the hospital - that DR's are not infalible. Quite the contrary, a significant number of them don't even know what they're doing and more than you'd believe are idiots.  And they often can say the stupidest things.

I guess that's why they call it "practicing" medicine. They just can't seem to get it right.
So many dr.'s think they are gods and just don't care about what their patient is going thru. All they care about is getting you out of the office so they can see more people. Everything in this world today is about money, money, money. It's gettin' so hard to find dr.'s that actually care and want to help. They just want to keep those exam rooms full.

What has happened to this world. Wish we could all go back to actually caring about our fellow man/woman. Kinda like we do here. We look out for each other and try to help as much as we can.

Cricket

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why are PK's so difficult to find on IOP's and DNM's? - by Cricket - 09-15-2016, 10:40 PM