Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it too late to order
Not sure so I would like some opinions.   9/11 is right around the corner.  Should I wait until after to order any mags knowing the chances of them getting looked at around that time or wait until a couple of weeks after?  Someone mentioned 9/11 in another thread and I never really thought about it before and of course I have waited until now to re-order.  I know if I order now it still will take time to get them, or should I just wait until the end of the month?
Thanks

OR
See, we just don't know. Our government will be checking the mail way before the actual date of the attack here in NY.

I mean we stay on very heightened alert. Most NYers. As we hear the enemies really prefer to hit us on certain dates.

So, chatter is monitored. I am sure packages are being checked more thoroughly already.

But, no one can answer exactly for you.

Good luck in whatever u choose. (I suspect that I am waiting till after one of the worst days in American History, to order.)
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

I should have thought of this. Just had one sent. I guess I'll find out.
May be was that ? the 9/11 proximity cause a delay on my magazines ? But I orders on August 1th, still nothing Sad .
I didn't think of this but I rely on these meds and hope for the best.
Charon you said what I was thinking! You must be a mind reader? I was going to wait. Wasn't sure how long too.
OR
(09-06-2016, 05:45 AM)Orange rabbit Wrote: Charon you said what I was thinking!  You must be a mind reader?   I was going to wait.  Wasn't sure how long too.  
OR

Charon knows what is up!
Random musings via modern day prophet, M McConaughey:
"Alright Alright Alright."
"I've been driving a Lincoln since long before anybody paid me to drive one."
"It'd be a lot cooler if you did."

Ugh, I NEVER thought of this, duh. I just put an order in on Aug. 30. Hope it goes through! My skillz are rusty, I see.
Yeah I'm a total newbie 1st order was 9/1 I'm anxious but hopeful.
So when will things start dying down?