Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here's the question
New kind of game.  I'lll say a name or thing, then you can tell me his or its significance, easy...then you can add an answer.  

Answer:  Denver Pyle
rats. that info must have been gone with the strokes. i won't cheat and google it or him.

i remember bob denver. gomer pyle. but denver pyle? not a clue.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(09-02-2016, 09:39 PM)Charon Wrote: rats.  that info must have been gone with the strokes.  i won't cheat and google it or him.

i remember bob denver.  gomer pyle.  but denver pyle?  not a clue.

I think I remember the dude. Wasn't he kinda old and gray with a beard? Can't remember what programs or movies he was in, but I can picture him in my mind.
(09-03-2016, 12:56 AM)Cricket Wrote:
(09-02-2016, 09:39 PM)Charon Wrote: rats.  that info must have been gone with the strokes.  i won't cheat and google it or him.

i remember bob denver.  gomer pyle.  but denver pyle?  not a clue.

I think I remember the dude. Wasn't he kinda old and gray with a beard? Can't remember what programs or movies he was in, but I can picture him in my mind.

Charon and Cricket, thanks for playing.  It's an impossible game to play, and you would have to be a TV addict of 60s-70s to make any sense of it.  You are good sports.  My almost certainty is that he played more character roles in more TV series than any other actor of his time.  From all the westerns, to Beverly Hillbillies, to Mayberry.   I have to think of better games accessible to people with lives.  You're good sports.

Spankster