Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vicodin/Percs?
Who has the best prices so far? Maybe a senior members has any other thoughts? Thanks guys.
Many people need to achieve their first fifty posts in ON topic areas to see the better vendors for such products.

So, they cannot share the vendors name in this, the open forum.

Get in ur fifty. Good luck.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Ok ty Charon
There is some availability of some "questionable" batches of the first, located in a vendor that all members can see. Whether or not the efficacy is quality or not is a many-many-year-long dispute. I don't believe that there's any negative intent by the vendor, but if you check it out you'll understand what I mean and you can be the judge, read the reviews, etc.
Random musings via modern day prophet, M McConaughey:
"Alright Alright Alright."
"I've been driving a Lincoln since long before anybody paid me to drive one."
"It'd be a lot cooler if you did."

Vikes are hard to get that are legit. I ordered a-lot from a big surprise vendor and all of a sudden they were not the same. So I paid extacy data and turned out it looked exactly the same bit was caffeine and tramadol mixed and stamped. Once I confronted him he sent real ones but I was done with him. If you find one do not go crazy. Order just enough money you can afford to loose then try them before a large order. Trust me it's worth the extra shipping charge
(09-18-2016, 01:05 AM)Ttony Wrote: Vikes are hard to get that are legit. I ordered a-lot from a big surprise vendor and all of a sudden they were not the same. So I paid extacy data and turned out it looked exactly the same bit was caffeine and tramadol mixed and stamped. Once I confronted him he sent real ones but I was done with him. If you find one do not go crazy. Order just enough money you can afford to loose then try them before a large order. Trust me it's worth the extra shipping charge

Ttony that is what I remember that a lot of v i k e s were fake with the ingredients being extra tramadol and something else maybe caffeine was it on that one too.

I dont know why they dont just produce one with the real ingredients , I mean surely it is not magic for those in particular over other meds.

With the recent high level gov meeting about pain meds I am afraid it is only going to get much much worse.
Linville I agree 100% there punishing the good people with horrible life long diseases and all the good people that use these to go to work instead of just the selective few that abuse it. I have life long chronic disease and now my dr says he is forced to see everyone two weeks cause of threat by you know who. So now I get exact quantity for 14 days and must go back or suffer. It's extremely expensive when you Add up 26 missed work days since my job has no half days off and I don't know how much longer they will tolerate that. It's a 40 + hour a week job and I'm using all my vacation and sick days to go. That also means my wife this year took my 2&3 yr olds on vacation with her parents making me feel like worst father because of what I'm forced to do by government. I've never read a post or news article that a healthy drug abuser complained which is what they claim there going after. Some days I think of our country's health system being worse than a third worlds since they can no longer help the sick but third world country's still do
(09-06-2016, 10:21 PM)rockyguy Wrote: There is some availability of some "questionable" batches of the first, located in a vendor that all members can see. Whether or not the efficacy is quality or not is a many-many-year-long dispute. I don't believe that there's any negative intent by the vendor, but if you check it out you'll understand what I mean and you can be the judge, read the reviews, etc.

Agree 100% with Rock about the 1st item. Not legit, don't bother.
Do not put off till tomorrow what can be put off till day-after-tomorrow just as well. - Mark Twain
LBRC - you might look into alternative PK avenues, like C*denes or P*rks. Those you can find.
Do not put off till tomorrow what can be put off till day-after-tomorrow just as well. - Mark Twain
I don't know if it's because I was off those specific PK's for almost a year before I started using tr@m but I actually find the pain relief comparable. But if you've been using the ones you're speaking of tr@m might not give you the kind of relief it gives me. Good luck on your search if you haven't found yet.