Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introducing myself
Hi everyone.   New to the forum. Been reading posts for a couple days and Joined yesterday. Just introducing myself. I'm in US, SE area. Looking forward to interacting with everyone.  Smile
Welcome TBaron,

Was in south east myself a year or so ago, right on the border of FL/AL. 

Lots of helpful people and avenues here.  Read the rules every now and then.  Pretty simple stuff.  Everybody new brings something new to the forum.  Keep looking around, read lots of recent threads, and have fun.

The Spankster
Spankster thanks for the welcome and the advice. Looking forward to meeting everyone. BTW very hot down here right now. Looking forward to cooler weather soon.
welcome aboard. may u find all u need herein.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(08-25-2016, 07:09 PM)Charon Wrote: welcome aboard.   may u find all u need herein.
Charon - thanks for the welcome and thanks for the email yesterday. Looking forward to joining the community and meeting everyone.
Welcome, Tbaronfl...Smile
(08-26-2016, 12:16 AM)skipper1 Wrote: Welcome Tbaronfl, ...Glad you decided to join us...a lot of great info here along with great peep's....I am also in S/E...Looking forward to seeing ya around....Enjoy

Thanks Skipper. Appreciate the welcome. Been reading for a couple days before joining and agree there are some great peeps here. Looking fwd to getting to know them better. Stay cool.

(08-26-2016, 01:35 PM)willie33 Wrote: Welcome, Tbaronfl...Smile

Thanks Willie. Saw a couple of your posts on other threads. Look forward to getting to know you.
Welcome, read a lot and ask a few questions and you will find out more than you need
(08-26-2016, 06:17 PM)bonji11 Wrote: Welcome, read a lot and ask a few questions and you will find out more than you need

Thx Bonji!
(08-25-2016, 06:07 PM)Tbaronfl Wrote: Hi everyone.   New to the forum. Been reading posts for a couple days and Joined yesterday. Just introducing myself. I'm in US, SE area. Looking forward to interacting with everyone.  Smile

Hi and Welcome Tbaronfl   Smile