Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SUGAR IS A PROBLEM
They have a bag full of tricks. Not only various names for sugar like sucrose, corn sweeteners, etc but also the fact they use various types of sugar to make it look less. For example, If the first item on the ingredients list is sugar, you know its loaded with the junk. But if they put oats, peanuts, corn sweetener, then sugar, you think sugar is 4th so it must not be much but sugar is again the main ingredient.

Oats ... 25%
peanuts .. 23%
corn sugar 22.5%
sugar ... 22%
etc ....... 13%

Guess what, sugar is 45% but they hid it
I am going to repeat this info cause it is sooooo revealing.

"this is the worst fact of all: When you look at the ingredients listed of any product, you will see the ingredients listed as a percentage of the RDA. Go now to your pantry and notice that the ONLY ingredient NOT listed as a percentage is sugar...because EVERY product has MORE than the 100% RDA....this exception is the direct result of the sugar industry lobbyists.

Think about it......they tell you the percentage of RDA for every ingredient EXCEPT sugar......this is so deceptive.....it actually defeats the law requiring that manufactures tell you what's in their product.

The product list will tell you how many grams of sugar are in the product but not the percentage......and like how many people know about "grams"......... besides you know who.
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
I was a sugar FIEND growing up. I basically just ate candy. My teeth SUCK compared to my sister. As in, I get cavities occasionally even though I am now in my 30s and brush after every meal and barely eat sugary foods. She never liked candy and I don't even think she has had a cavity ever.

I can confirm that if you can stick to reducing sugar you will eventually feel better and probably lose weight, too. I was never overweight or even chubby, but when I cut back sugar I actually started to look lean and athletic. But the first couple weeks were really hard.

On the plus side, now it takes very little if I want something sweet to satisfy me. I used to need tons of fruit and honey in my greek yogurt or I'd have to have a flavored type otherwise I couldn't stand it. These days I can be happy with plain yogurt with maybe a couple strawberries in it.

Even when I get something sweet it's almost too much. I decided since it was Friday that I would get a donut today, and I just don't feel great now. Between the donut and the coffee I am shaky and wired lol.
Sugar is the main contributor to obesity, fat and flour are the other factors. As has been explained, flour products turn into sugar soon as you eat them. Bread is not the staff of life, it has become the burden on our backs. Also, do not forget about gluten sensitivity. Our bought and paid for politicized fda and the doctors it uses have told us there is nothing to worry about if you are not a celiac patient but there is plenty of evidence gluten is bad for many people, not just celiacs.

Quit eating food with sugar or flour and you WILL lose weight. Also avoid artificial chemicals like aspartame, sucralose, etc.

They tell us glyphosate (roundup) is harmless but they know it isn't. The un says its a carcinogen. The un does not take bribes but our politicians do. Who do you believe? MSG is another nasty chemical, there are many other nasties the fda has allowed in the food supply. Avoid gmo and processed food as much as you can.
Grandote, great point about the FDA vs the UN. Their standards are so much higher than our own. And definitely doesn't seem as though special interest and greed are a big problem over there. For years we've been told to stay away from fats, but now with the recent info that the sugar companies paid to have that info spread to protect their own product it's hard to know what to think. Fats are necessary for a multitude of things, especially brain health. My new trend is to just stay away from processed crap and just eat as naturally as I can.
(09-29-2016, 05:34 AM)Shogun Wrote: Grandote, great point about the FDA vs the UN. Their standards are so much higher than our own. And definitely doesn't seem as though special interest and greed are a big problem over there. For years we've been told to stay away from fats, but now with the recent info that the sugar companies paid to have that info spread to protect their own product it's hard to know what to think. Fats are necessary for a multitude of things, especially brain health. My new trend is to just stay away from processed crap and just eat as naturally as I can.

I find myself reading labels more now than ever. But, how do we really know that what those labels say is true? Every day it becomes harder and harder to find healthy foods. They are feeding us sooo many dangerous and unnecessary chemicals that it's very hard to trust anything anymore or avoid the bad. The foods we use to eat to live are now killing us slowly. I hear all the time that health food stores are under attack and being forced to stop selling many safe, healthy products.
What the hell can we do? Grow our own foods, but even that is becoming hard to do since there are sooo many GMO seeds taking over. Seems that no matter which way you turn, you're gonna be forced to eat the crap they are giving us. It's becoming an almost full time job and almost impossible to eat healthy. Our choices have been drastically limited and will only get worse I'm afraid.

However, somewhere in Norway I believe, there is a huge seed vault with all natural seeds stored. I guess that's for the ruling class to have access to REAL food while they feed us chemicals that make us sick and end up killing us. What's with that?

Cricket

(10-09-2016, 01:32 PM)Cricket Wrote:
(09-29-2016, 05:34 AM)Shogun Wrote: Grandote, great point about the FDA vs the UN. Their standards are so much higher than our own. And definitely doesn't seem as though special interest and greed are a big problem over there. For years we've been told to stay away from fats, but now with the recent info that the sugar companies paid to have that info spread to protect their own product it's hard to know what to think. Fats are necessary for a multitude of things, especially brain health. My new trend is to just stay away from processed crap and just eat as naturally as I can.

I find myself reading labels more now than ever. But, how do we really know that what those labels say is true? Every day it becomes harder and harder to find healthy foods. They are feeding us sooo many dangerous and unnecessary chemicals that it's very hard to trust anything anymore or avoid the bad. The foods we use to eat to live are now killing us slowly. I hear all the time that health food stores are under attack and being forced to stop selling many safe, healthy products.
What the hell can we do? Grow our own foods, but even that is becoming hard to do since there are sooo many GMO seeds taking over. Seems that no matter which way you turn, you're gonna be forced to eat the crap they are giving us. It's becoming an almost full time job and almost impossible to eat healthy. Our choices have been drastically limited and will only get worse I'm afraid.

However, somewhere in Norway I believe, there is a huge seed vault with all natural seeds stored. I guess that's for the ruling class to have access to REAL food while they feed us chemicals that make us sick and end up killing us. What's with that?

Cricket

Here's a site about the seed vault. Notice the groups funding it. All of the evil SOB's running our lives.

www.naturalnews.com/034468_doomsday_seed_vault_secrets.html

Cricket

Cricket

Here's a site about the seed vault. Notice the groups funding it. All of the evil SOB's running our lives.

www.naturalnews.com/034468_doomsday_seed_vault_secrets.html

They are at it again. Yesterday I read an article about findings that sugar can cause cancer. So what are they trying to do? Scare everyone into using the MUCH more dangerous artificial sweeteners?
They are pullin' out all their tactics to kill us off and lower the population. These things are not conspiracy theories anymore. They really are out to get us, and no, I don't own a tin foil hat. Only a brain that can see the trends and put 2 and 2 together and use my head for something other than to grow hair. We are all in serious danger from the MANY dangerous chemicals they allow in our food and water, but say nothing about how harmful that is. There is NOTHING safe anymore. They have all the bases covered and are making it impossible to avoid these dangerous chemicals. It's in everything we use and our health is under attack from every direction. Houston, we've got a BIG problem.

Cricket
You guys are making me reconsider my life decisions, mind you I'm writing this as I take a sip from my diet Pepsi. Props to all of you for being a lot healthier than me, but this would be a very difficult thing for me to kick.
(10-17-2016, 04:09 PM)Mystical Wrote: You guys are making me reconsider my life decisions, mind you I'm writing this as I take a sip from my diet Pepsi. Props to all of you for being a lot healthier than me, but this would be a very difficult thing for me to kick.

I understand the problem you would have trying to kick your cola, but you would be much better off drinking the regular Pepsi than diet. Besides, many studies have shown it doesn't really help with losing weight. In fact, they say it can cause weight gain.
I'm totally hooked on my reg. Coke and know I could never give it up and know any of these sodas are bad for us, but trying to eat or drink healthy now is impossible. They know we all have to eat and drink and they have made any choices we HAD, to be unhealthy either way. We can no longer avoid it. Like I said, they have ALL of their bases covered. Of course they (the evil SOB's doin' this to us) have access to the healthier products. That's why they have that seed vault in Norway with all of the real food not tainted with the crap they push on us. Is it any wonder why all of our "leaders" and very rich, important people seem to live forever? They wouldn't touch the stuff we have to eat with a 10 ft. pole. Plus they get the best healthcare there is.
We can't win and they know it. These people may have healthier bodies, but they are soooo sick in their minds. They are slowly murdering millions of people and laughing all the while.
I basically eat fairly. However, I have an ice cream/gelato addiction. Has anyone found a substitute that is low sugar and tastes good? No caffeine, no diet soda, no desserts, but gelato and ice cream are my downfall. HELP!!! Thank you in advance, Rumor
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift; that’s why they call it the present.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You can observe a lot by just watching. Yogi Berra