Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SUGAR IS A PROBLEM
I've looked into this before and sugar is defiantly bad for us. I've tried to cut back on sugars as well as carbohydrates that break down into sugars and have seen a significant difference in the way I feel but definitely in weight. I've been watching my intake carbs for about 6 months now me have been able to drop about 20 lbs. it's clear the dangers of sugar and also realized the sugar substitutes are also equally as bad.
It's funny...well not funny but presient. My sister had a friend who has been warning of sugar for 25 years. I didn't believe her for years and years. But slowly it was shown to be true. We do a pretty good job of avoiding it, but McDonald's cokes make it hard sometimes. Love that stuff.

Once we cut down, weight loss was much easier.
Sugars main problem is where the weight goes. All the wrong places lol.

Im on a super strict diet. I take the center out of my bread and i dont even use cheese. Whole grains, skim milk, all that jazz.

You best bet is natural sugar, like syrup or honey. If you must use sugar use brown sugar. It takes the body longer to break down therefore its burned up more in the process.
"Nobody owns life, but anyone who can pick up a frying pan owns death." -William S Burroughs
Sugar in and by itself is not really a problem....it is the quantity we eat. Voluntarily and involuntarily (processed foods).

Too much emotional attachment and satisfaction from food. Food can and should be pleasant, but that is not its main purpose.

Hope you are benefiting from your diet
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
High fructose corn syrup is 8x more addictive than H and C. It trains your brain to want to want to eat more and more junk food. I never knew how bad it was but it seems to be one of the worst foods for us.
"Man is a universe within himself" Bob Marley