Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OXAZEPAM vs KPINS
I have a high tolerance as I have been on on xanax and kpins for years I was hoping the oxapams may be similar to kpins as I found them cheaper then kpins please give me some feedback I took them a awhile ago just can't remember.  Thanks for your time everyone is so helpful and I appreciate it a lot.
Jenn
been 16 years since I had one.  Long lasting.  0 euphoria.  If I remember correctly I like kpins better but i don't remember.  its a change for 

you so you'll likely be satisfied at least for the 1st round.
(08-11-2016, 10:11 PM)teddy1998 Wrote: been 16 years since I had one.  Long lasting.  0 euphoria.  If I remember correctly I like kpins better but i don't remember.  its a change for 

you so you'll likely be satisfied at least for the 1st round.

Thanks
Have u tried Ksalol? I use them and are pretty good and are cheap
Yes love them got to get some more I wished I could get some without having to pay a minimum of usually $100 or more I would like smaller order at times but there still alps not long lasting enough that's what I want
(08-12-2016, 03:35 PM)Mrchuckey12 Wrote: Oxazepam is much weaker than Klonopin/Xanax, if I recall correctly, so you'd most likely need to adjust the dose taking that into consideration.

Agree with this, and it does not feel as "nice" as the others.  It is mainly prescribed for keeping you asleep through the night.  I would look elsewhere.

My suggestion is to taper down safely for a while, then revisit some of the more commonly-prescribed medicines.  Lorazepam or Temazepam may be worth looking into.  Or if you are really feeling invincible, you could give triazolam a go.