Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pharmaoffshore.com
I did not see a post on these guys so here it is... Great selection, competitive prices and fast shipping from a great location and very discreet packaging.  They have been around for a long time.  I also really like their service, they answer emails quickly and always came through for me.  They are worth a look in my opinion  Smile
Zyklon checked out the site. Not bad. Never heard of them myself. Anyone else familiar with them?

OR
the name is familiar and i am not sure in what aspect that i do recall it: be it negative or positive.

interesting.

it says to read all FAQs before u order. u will have to sign. now, all we need is current feedback.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
I checked their site out.
nice site....but pricey
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
I've ordered successfully from them twice. My 3rd order has been pending for almost 6 weeks. I've emailed a few times without a response. No phone.
I haven't ordered from this specific site, but it's part of a network of websites that have similar designs and product selections. I've ordered from them a couple times and had no issues.
Order still pending since Sept but they've gone silent.