Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clenbuterol
Does anyone have any experience with using Clenbuterol for appetite control or weight loss?
Wondering that myself. Currently using Phentermine to keep my appetite in check.
(07-30-2016, 01:26 AM)Pineapplepen Wrote: Wondering that myself. Currently using Phentermine to keep my appetite in check.

@Pineappleoen - I've been doing the same but it seems to be losing that effect. Can I ask how much you take and how often? I've been taking 30mg per day. At first it worked well but lately it doesnt seem to but my [physical activity has increased.
(07-30-2016, 01:46 PM)Ragnar Wrote:
(07-30-2016, 01:26 AM)Pineapplepen Wrote: Wondering that myself. Currently using Phentermine to keep my appetite in check.

@Pineappleoen - I've been doing the same but it seems to be losing that effect. Can I ask how much you take and how often? I've been taking 30mg per day. At first it worked well but lately it doesnt seem to but my [physical activity has increased.

I take the 37.5 per day mid morning. When I feel it start wearing off I take three days off and then start again.
You pyramid the doses..30 daily wk 1 60 daily wk 2 90 daily wk 3 120 daily wk 4 then off 2 weeks..repeat...google clen cycles for specifics..Some folks also take benedryl as it binds the clen. You take off a few weeks to allow your system to reset as the effect drops unless you rest it after a run of 3-4 weeks. It basically raises your body temp and thus burns fat. I lost a lot a few times. Get real clen and do some research that nails down the methods noted above. Also take at night to not shake in the day..no shakes means your clen is not that good or bunk. got some from a good place and just ran it..dropped 30 lbs from 208
Jimmy, I've been looking at clen for a long time now. I have a question though, if you take it at night won't it keep you from sleeping?
This thing Clen can be dangerous when combines with other drugs or if you have health issues like thyroid desease . This can be found in steroid iops for those who practice cycling , other IOP s lie the usual ones we know don't have it most of the times . All I say is be careful with this kind of stuff and especially where you buy it . I know there are many quality issues with Clen .
(10-31-2016, 12:07 AM)jimmy Wrote: You pyramid the doses..30 daily wk 1 60 daily wk 2 90 daily  wk 3 120 daily wk 4 then off 2 weeks..repeat...google clen cycles for specifics..Some folks also take benedryl as it binds the clen. You take off a few weeks to allow your system to reset as the effect drops unless you rest it after a run of 3-4 weeks.  It basically raises your body temp and thus burns fat. I lost a lot a few times. Get real clen and do some research that nails down the methods noted above. Also take at night to not shake in the day..no shakes means your clen is not that good or bunk. got some from a good place and just ran it..dropped 30 lbs from 208

Theres a lot of bad information in tbis post. Clenbuterol is good for weight loss, but best to get the last stubborn pounds off. You dont want to.resort to something like this right away. Fat loss becomes harder the more you lose. So you want to start with diet and exercise. Slowly increase your caloric restriction as you plateau, and once you get closer to your goal you start to add stimulants.

To address the problems with the post. You do want to pyramid your dose, but over 100 micrograms of clen is rediculous. This is the type of dose a very experienced bodybuilder will use. Start at 20 microrams and pyramid up to around 60 micrograms or what you can handle. Clen is very powerful,  thats why its dosed in micrograms rather than miligrams. 

4 weeks is to long unless usinv ketotifen (will explain in a moment). You want to use 2 weeks on 2 weeks off if your not using ketotifen with your clen. Benadryl will do nothing, and doesn't bind to clen. When taking clenbuterol it binds to the b2 receptor, continued use cause the receptor to become saturated and down regulage which makies the clen less effective. A strong antihistamine like ketotifen will cause the b2 receptor to up regulate allowing the clen to continue working.

You also do not want to take clen at night, your probably not going to sleep. Shakes is also not indicative of legitimate clen. The shakes can happen for some but not all. It also can be a sign you're taking to much clen. Also the extreme weight loss this person posted is more than likely exaggerated. Clen will help with weight loss, but its not going cause you to lose extreme amounts of weight unless you use it for months.

Some of what was posted by this banned member could hurt someone. I cant pm yet but if people need help with stuff like this just start a thread i will see it. I was a personal trainer with a large background in nutrition. Not just reading for myself but actually taken college courses in nutrition. I have also prepped clients for shows. The only reason im not a trainer right now is due to just recovering from back surgery. Im in the process of getting back in shape then I will get recertification.