Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thinking of checking it out but forgot how to smoke?!
(07-28-2016, 08:22 PM)Groot Wrote: Its been almost a life time since I smoked any green. Had a few excursions into smoking other things. Quit cigarrettes some 10 years or so go. Last time I tried to smoke green I found I had forgotten how to smoke it.
Dont want to do bongs etc because of the cough factor for sure. Thinking edibles is the way to go.
Truly its been so long I have even forgotten what it even felt like (30 plus yrs now I think. I used to smoke lots but I know things have changed massively. Cannabis I dont think os even the same now. Yhe strongest back then for me was sinsemilla, mohaca, thai sticks etc.....the days of the four finger lids. Can anybody relate? Have any experiences to relate.
I live in a state where its all legal now.
Old hippie returning to or looking for his roots?
Edibles are intense for someone with a low tolerance. Even those with a high tolerance as there are cannabis receptors all over your body. I recommend vaping, much easier on the lungs and if you have nosy neighbors that are close. There are many choices now with vape accessories and it's much more accessible than it once was. I'm sure your local head shop can steer you towards your needs.

Also, depending on your medical needs it's important to consider the strain now more than ever as the plant breeding has really made the strains easy to differentiate as the effects are more true to the standard profile. For more relaxed feeling, Indica. For a more upbeat social feeling Sativa. I always find it easy to remember with a silly phrase. Indica makes many lazy so it's nickname is "InDaCouch" and then Sativa needs no nickname based on its not Indica, lol.

It's good that many doctors are getting to know mmj and a good one can recommend what you need. In the beginning when mmj was first legal. They handed you a card and said ok find out on your own as in they wanted little to with it. People that work at dispensaries are also a valuable resource at helping you find what need for your condition.

Good luck, mmj is wonderful natural medicine that has helped so many.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thinking of checking it out but forgot how to smoke?! - by LilRaquel - 09-12-2016, 11:20 PM