Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Break the Rules, You will Lose Posts
(01-27-2017, 03:56 PM)Charon Wrote: Better start posting more.  I am thinking of moving two or three vendors to an area that requires one hundred posts.

So, if u want to be in the loop, u gotta contribute.

Good to see u again.

Thank you!  It's tricky because I don't want to muck up the site with meaningless posts, but I really have nothing to contribute other than my experience with one vendor.  It's been a great relationship, though it can sometimes take a very long time.
We are also going to start enforcing our rules that if anyone does not post in one hundred days, they will have their account banned.

Just sayin.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Good to know! Thanks, Charon!
Those are good rules!

So we can keep this a long time.

good job Charon etc! <3
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.
but, i admit, we are not being so forceful about the one hundred days things. those of you whom are healthy and younger do have to work. take care of families. live a little. live in the world of academia.

not to worry my friend. we won't be so cold. but, we had quite a few whom joined the moment we went public from private, and they never returned again. ever. now, that was not the behavior of one whom really wanted to be part of our family.

not to worry though. promise.
(02-03-2017, 01:18 AM)Charon Wrote: but, i admit, we are not being so forceful about the one hundred days things.  those of you whom are healthy and younger do have to work.  take care of families.  live a little. live in the world of academia.

not to worry my friend.  we won't be so cold.  but, we had quite a few whom joined the moment we went public from private, and they never returned again.  ever.  now, that was not the behavior of one whom really wanted to be part of our family.

not to worry though.  promise.

100 days is totally fair.
I don't like the idea that people come in just to look up what others have opened up and shared. However, they don't disclose their experiences. It's almost like being used, ok maybe that's a bit dramatic. But, I'm sure you get what I mean
This forum has always had fair rules and more than fair, unbiased moderation when compared to other places online.
Thanks for being a good moderator Smile
I have viewed this site for updates on one medication from one vendor. I'm happy to share my experiences, however limited. I'll try to be more involved. Smile It's good to know there are other options out there.
(02-03-2017, 11:13 AM)LilRaquel Wrote:
(02-03-2017, 01:18 AM)Charon Wrote: but, i admit, we are not being so forceful about the one hundred days things.  those of you whom are healthy and younger do have to work.  take care of families.  live a little. live in the world of academia.

not to worry my friend.  we won't be so cold.  but, we had quite a few whom joined the moment we went public from private, and they never returned again.  ever.  now, that was not the behavior of one whom really wanted to be part of our family.

not to worry though.  promise.

100 days is totally fair.
I don't like the idea that people come in just to look up what others have opened up and shared. However, they don't disclose their experiences. It's almost like being used, ok maybe that's a bit dramatic. But, I'm sure you get what I mean
This forum has always had fair rules and more than fair, unbiased moderation when compared to other places online.
Thanks for being a good moderator Smile
LilRaquel, 

In my opinion, I believe that those that used to come here simply to "look up what others have shared" were just "using" the information that others provided on this forum. Also, I too, think that being banned after not being active for 100 days is a VERY fair rule. One of the reasons that I joined, is because of the GREAT Moderators and the rules that are in place here. It keeps us safe.  Wink
good to know.
I agree. 100 days is a very long time. I have not been online for a bit because I have not been feeling well. I do try to get on here as much as possible

Thanks Eddie