Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Break the Rules, You will Lose Posts
Warning: From here on out, I am not editing ur posts. If u include the payment methods, ur post will be deleted. Or shipping methods, or Country of origin. Violations mean u must start over with posts.

And, So will all the posters whom thereafter quote ur post with its rules violations.

http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

BOARD RULES. READ THEM PLEASE BEFORE U POST.

Charon Online
Administrator
********* ~~UPDATE~~
PEOPLE: KEEP IN MIND IF U FAIL TO READ AND FOLLOW OUR RULES, U WILL HAVE TO START OVER AGAIN WITH YOUR POST COUNT.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
This thread needs to stay "up top" so no one can find a way to "miss" it... So "BUMP"

Ice
A true friend,
freely advises,
justly assists readily, 
adventures boldly, 
takes all patiently,
defends courageously
and continues a friend unchangeably.

William Penn

I have read the rules and all seems to be in order.
Not quite, my good man. Rule #1 states that all members must introduce themselves in their very first post in the welcome thread.

But, assuming arguendo that u will gladly comply with the rules, may I add a "welcome" to you right now?
Would u kindly do the welcome thread also, whitetail?
(07-14-2016, 03:50 PM)Charon Wrote: Warning:  From here on out, I am not editing ur posts.  If u include the payment methods, ur post will be deleted. Or shipping methods, or Country of origin. Violations mean u must start over with posts.

And, So will all the posters whom thereafter quote ur post with its rules violations.

BOARD RULES.  READ THEM PLEASE BEFORE U POST.

Charon  Online
Administrator
*********          ~~UPDATE~~
PEOPLE: KEEP IN MIND IF U FAIL TO READ AND FOLLOW OUR RULES, U WILL HAVE TO START OVER AGAIN WITH YOUR POST COUNT.

Like ICE did I want to bump this post Charon made.

It is good solid advice given to be proactive in a positive way.

Please everyone remember to use PM.

So that certain things are not in the open forum.......just saying.

If you get tired, learn to rest, not to quit.
(11-12-2016, 05:17 PM)Linville Wrote:
(07-14-2016, 03:50 PM)Charon Wrote: Warning:  From here on out, I am not editing ur posts.  If u include the payment methods, ur post will be deleted. Or shipping methods, or Country of origin. Violations mean u must start over with posts.

BOARD RULES.  READ THEM PLEASE BEFORE U POST.

Charon  Online
Administrator
*********          ~~UPDATE~~

Like ICE did I want to bump this post Charon made.

It is good solid advice given to be proactive in a positive way.

Please everyone remember to use PM.

So that certain things are not in the open forum.......just saying.

YES, what they said.
Those of you that are puttin' out too much info out in the open for anyone to read (LE) are risking the forum and the wellbeing of every member here that depend on our sources to survive.
PLEASE THINK before you post something. If you're not sure about it, ask Charon, a mod, or any long time members.
This is very serious and we CAN NOT take chances, especially now. It would be extremely dumb and unfair to hurt everyone because you think you're helping by giving out sensitive material that needs to be guarded with our lives. Does that sound a little too dramatic? Then good.

USE YOUR HEAD

Cricket
Thank you Cricket

So true !

If you get tired, learn to rest, not to quit.
I'm just checking in here. I've been around for a while, but don't post regularly--so I haven't gotten to 50 posts yet. Trying to keep in the loop and get to 50. I order from a vendor that has been moved from this section. Always been a great vendor.

Hope all is well!

~Fuss
Better start posting more. I am thinking of moving two or three vendors to an area that requires one hundred posts.

So, if u want to be in the loop, u gotta contribute.

Good to see u again.