Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mail
UPS store option is good because you get a regular address from it, not a PO Box address.
just as an fyi, I think they still offer it, the PO now has street addressing as well, makes it so much easier and more convenient, doesn't have to be sent to a po box per se
I would have to agree with a few others on here that have said use the UPS store box. You can call it a suite and its not labeled a PO box, which some places won't even ship to. I know its a little more expensive to us UPS box than a po box but its definitely worth it!!!
i have similar post and know this issue to well,recently nearly run into the wall had two magazines sitting in mailbox and all family home,didnt bother to check mail like 5hours later,and anyone could of taken it and it would been what do i say now moment.

Id say using fake name is one way,but id avoid it since if someone were to open it,might cause even more problems.
as mentioned if you have some hobby collecting or odering cheap stuff from abroad eventually it might not be interesting for anyone o check it.

But neither are good solutions,if family is really picky do reverse on their mail and parade with it once anything lands,and speak with them about some privacy and minding their own personal business,is a grown up way to go.

that said best solution and seems your in states so get po box,or some really good friend that wouldnt mind it.Since in them situations theres no right way until you have your own place.Since its enough stress to get stuff delivered and being worried about when it gets to you does nothing good when feeling already on edge.