Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New member here.
(06-27-2016, 10:51 PM)Charon Wrote: Welcome Aboard.  May you find all u need herein.

Here ya go, the rules:  http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Looking forward to your posts.  Lance Cpl. ?  (I like to thank our military personnel for their service.)

I concur with your statement about the military & would also like to thank any current and former Service Members!

I am not a Veteran but have nothing but respect for them.

(06-27-2016, 10:56 PM)IceWizard Wrote: L.Cpl Woodhouse... Welcome friend...  Lots of great people here with oodles of info... If you need any help, please just ask... Lookin forward to gettin to know ya....

Ice

Thanks. Glad to be here!

(07-02-2016, 04:49 PM)djdsk8 Wrote: LOL I love Archer.

Glad to have another fan with us.

http://archer.wikia.com/wiki/Woodhouse

"Woodhouse has lived an incredibly long (given that he would need to have been born in at least 1900 to be of age to serve in World War I) and colorful life. Serving in the King's African Rifles, as well as England in World War I. Later in life he became involved with the Archer family in Tangiers, literally birthing Sterling at Reggie's Bar in Tangiers.

When Reggie was shot down and his plane crash landed in No Man's Land, they were forbidden to rescue him. Woodhouse ignored orders and went anyway. He then provided the wounded Reggie with a cigarette which allowed an enemy rifleman to see their position and shoot Reggie through the neck. The death caused Woodhouse to go into a homicidal rage and kill around 50 German soldiers (a Zug, or platoon) with his knife, garnering him the Victoria Cross (The British Empire's equivalent to the US' Medal of Honour). He was discharged, with the rank of Lance Corporal"

REGGIE!!!

I just wanted to thank everyone that responded to my welcome post.
If anyone has any favorite forums or posts on here that you would like to share. I would love to take a closer look.

Thanks all.

LCW
So happy to welcome you Lance Cpl Woodhouse! I have a tender heart filled with gratitude for your willingness to walk into the fire for us. Thank you for your service and I look forward to seeing you around

Junia Heart

It's never too late to be what you might have been.

(06-27-2016, 10:56 PM)IceWizard Wrote: L.Cpl Woodhouse... Welcome friend...  Lots of great people here with oodles of info... If you need any help, please just ask... Lookin forward to gettin to know ya....

Ice

Thanks for the greetings. I am looking forward to being a permanent member here.

(07-18-2016, 09:22 PM)Woodhouse Wrote:
(06-27-2016, 10:51 PM)Charon Wrote: Welcome Aboard.  May you find all u need herein.

Here ya go, the rules:  http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Looking forward to your posts.  Lance Cpl. ?  (I like to thank our military personnel for their service.)

I concur with your statement about the military & would also like to thank any current and former Service Members!

I am not a Veteran but have nothing but respect for them.

Ice

Thanks. Glad to be here!

(07-02-2016, 04:49 PM)djdsk8 Wrote: LOL I love Archer.

Glad to have another fan with us.

http://archer.wikia.com/wiki/Woodhouse

"Woodhouse has lived an incredibly long (given that he would need to have been born in at least 1900 to be of age to serve in World War I) and colorful life. Serving in the King's African Rifles, as well as England in World War I. Later in life he became involved with the Archer family in Tangiers, literally birthing Sterling at Reggie's Bar in Tangiers.

When Reggie was shot down and his plane crash landed in No Man's Land, they were forbidden to rescue him. Woodhouse ignored orders and went anyway. He then provided the wounded Reggie with a cigarette which allowed an enemy rifleman to see their position and shoot Reggie through the neck. The death caused Woodhouse to go into a homicidal rage and kill around 50 German soldiers (a Zug, or platoon) with his knife, garnering him the Victoria Cross (The British Empire's equivalent to the US' Medal of Honour). He was discharged, with the rank of Lance Corporal"

REGGIE!!!

I just wanted to thank everyone that responded to my welcome post.
If anyone has any favorite forums or posts on here that you would like to share. I would love to take a closer look.

Thanks all.

LCW

It really is a shame they had to write woodhouse out of the show. The Reegie/RAF/Tontine episode is one of the best.
"most decorated aerodrome of the great war"

That show just kills me! Thanks for the warm wishes. 

-Woodhouse
- They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if you don't go to the doctor for regular checkups, you're bananas. 
Welcome  and glad you are here!!
(10-24-2016, 09:07 AM)Kadiddlehopper Wrote: Welcome  and glad you are here!!

Thanks, Glad to be here.
- They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if you don't go to the doctor for regular checkups, you're bananas.