Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Canada
sayiny hi to all canadian customer and everyone else.  Just remember there is a looming Postal Strike as early as July 2nd.  like they don't make enough and have a grate retirement package.  Perhaps they can take some money from those pesky customs officers who scrutinize everything.  They even have ther own reality Tv show. Dodgy
Good to know about the possible Canadian postal strike.

They have a reality show? Shall have to google that.
Music is probably the only real magic I have encountered in my life. There's not some trick involved with it. It's pure and it's real. It moves, it heals, it communicates and does all these incredible things. Tom Petty
Just wondering if there are any other Canadian customers out there and what there experiences are like.
Hi there fellow Canadian. I've had some bad luck with customs and now only order to the US. I've also found most of the vendors I used in the past won't ship to Canada anymore.
Hello and welcome, buttons27! Smile
Hello buttons27, I love Canadians, not their customs Smile, if you know what I mean Smile ( lived there for 6 month )
I just did a little test order to mu Canadian address. I'll let you know what happens.