Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mimaki-family-japan.com
OT: cuz i can delete this any old time, and cuz it looks like this thread could be headed toward blacklist, i checked beatnik out.
noun
Definition of beatnik for English Language Learners
: a young person who was part of a social group in the 1950s and early 1960s that rejected the traditional rules of society and encouraged people to express themselves through art.

I thought it was more thru music. or a combo. i am a rebel rebel and i don't take kindly to rules and regs myself, but thank God that is my elder sister's generation and not mine. whew.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Photo 
(06-13-2018, 08:22 PM)Charon Wrote: OT: cuz i can delete this any old time, and cuz it looks like this thread could be headed toward blacklist, i checked beatnik out.  
noun
Definition of beatnik for English Language Learners
: a young person who was part of a social group in the 1950s and early 1960s that rejected the traditional rules of society and encouraged people to express themselves through art.

I thought it was more thru music.  or a combo.  i am a rebel rebel and i don't take kindly to rules and regs myself, but thank God  that is my elder sister's generation and not mine. whew.

Attached Files Image(s)

Code:
"Never regret thy fall,
O Icarus of the fearless flight
For the greatest tragedy of them all
Is never to feel the burning light."
Some of those Yiddish words can be funny. I love it when Judge Judy uses them.
I think it's premature to claim that this vendor has bit the dust. The site says they are not shipping from 6/21-6/30, not that they are shutting down. I've ordered from this vendor numerous times, and they regularly have vacations.

This vendor only sells non-controlled medications and herbal products. There is no reason for them to be targeted.
good to know. thank you.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
(06-22-2018, 07:23 AM)invisiblejungle Wrote: I think it's premature to claim that this vendor has bit the dust. The site says they are not shipping from 6/21-6/30, not that they are shutting down. I've ordered from this vendor numerous times, and they regularly have vacations.

This vendor only sells non-controlled medications and herbal products. There is no reason for them to be targeted.

This is not unusual for this vendor.
Please keep in mind that there are many foreign holidays we know nada about.
Also this time of year some vendors will close up for a week or so for summer holiday.
Do keep us posted!
cheers!
Z9
Not the easiest website to use it seems
It's definitely a difficult site to navigate. I found the product I was looking for because I had a particular name to search for. I wasn't able to find another product that they apparently carry but with no luck, but, after my previous searches, I'm going to say that's my own fault.

I haven't used them for a while, but their shipping, payment and speed were such that I've used them more than once, and would look at going back.

The most recent comments on the site are from several months back, but I'd be curious to know whether anybody has tried them recently and how that's gone?
These folks have been around for a long time. Their site is difficult to navigate but I bookmarked the area I was interested in when I found it so not so bad. I believe they have changed names over the years and perhaps locations. They appeared to be a real brick and mortar pharmacy. Don't know about now. 

I did order some items for sleep the second time I used them but did not have great luck with them working for me. Some were sleep meds unique to Japan. I got a couple different ones and they did not make me sleepy at all. I still have them and some are mentioned in this thread. Just didn't use them again after not working. I am diabetic and an insomniac and these two conditions affect each other. i need sleep to help bring down my #'s at night so I need to know whatever I take will work. I can hunt in my medicine cabinet and see what it was I got if anyone is interested. I believe one was R*stas or something like that. Might work for someone else but didn't for me.
(05-21-2019, 04:50 PM)sls642 Wrote: These folks have been around for a long time. Their site is difficult to navigate but I bookmarked the area I was interested in when I found it so not so bad. I believe they have changed names over the years and perhaps locations. They appeared to be a real brick and mortar pharmacy. Don't know about now. 

I did order some items for sleep the second time I used them but did not have great luck with them working for me. Some were sleep meds unique to Japan. I got a couple different ones and they did not make me sleepy at all. I still have them and some are mentioned in this thread. Just didn't use them again after not working. I am diabetic and an insomniac and these two conditions affect each other. i need sleep to help bring down my #'s at night so I need to know whatever I take will work. I can hunt in my medicine cabinet and see what it was I got if anyone is interested. I believe one was R*stas or something like that. Might work for someone else but didn't for me.

We may have ordered the same thing; other posters have mentioned this product. If so I think it is unique to the place. I remember another post saying this didn't work well either; I seem to have had more success with it.