Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Mimaki-family-japan.com
While a difficult site to navigate, due to language, they do have etizolam and zopiclone, along with many medical meds. Pricing and shipping seem good, for many items. You just have to spend sometime finding what you are looking for. My order was 7-10days. Rather fond of pharmas that are not in the major hot zones. Hope you can find what you need. B.
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift; that’s why they call it the present.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You can observe a lot by just watching. Yogi Berra
I'll have to check it out ... As this is the first time I've heard of them ...
A True Friend
Freely Advises,
Justly Assists Readily,
Adventures Boldly,
Takes all Patiently,
Defends Courageously
And
Continues a Friend Unchangeably.

William Penn
They have some favorable reviews on another forum. Shipping times though do seem to vary.
Pricing certainly isn't *bad*, but most things here could be found at better rates from other established vendors.

Good if you are the kind who worries over 'hot zones', however.

Appreciate the recommendation.
~A man keeps his memories where his money once was~
Has good reviews on other forums. I checked it out 4 months ago, found it hard to decipher what is what, usage of translater can help, seems like a lot of trouble tho. IMHO. Heart

" To open a shop is easy, to keep it open is an art"
Heart
I understand the Z-drug thing but my question is everything factored in wouldn't it be cheaper to get Etizolam from a US source that ships quicker and have comparable potency? I'm not naming names here but I just had an order come in and in trading a few with someone who had TOWAs they're definitely comparable, except mine took 3 days to get here and his took a week and half.
(06-20-2015, 07:42 AM)Rumor Wrote: While a difficult site to navigate, due to language, they do have etizolam and zopiclone, along with many medical meds. Pricing and shipping seem good, for many items. You just have to spend sometime finding what you are looking for. My order was 7-10days. Rather fond of pharmas that are not in the major hot zones. Hope you can find what you need. B.

I'm in there looking at their site, have you encountered any other medical benzos besides from etizolam (atleast I think it's benzo??) on their webbsite? I would really appreciate an answer as I have heard som intressting rumors about them.. And I am really curious about what others here could share in this mather.. If anyone with knowledge would like to send me a PM I would be most gratefull!
Yes, believe there are others. I think one is called restas. I have not tried them. They were actually the only place I could find a weird medical medication for a friend of mine. R.
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift; that’s why they call it the present.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You can observe a lot by just watching. Yogi Berra
I wonder if Etizolam is prescribed by Dr's in Japan?
(01-09-2016, 03:39 AM)Rumor Wrote: Yes, believe there are others. I think one is called restas. I have not tried them. They were actually the only place I could find a weird medical medication for a friend of mine. R.

If you would to come over any more info about the Mimaki-Family pharmacy would you care to PM me perhaps Rumor? And ofcourse i will do the same for you, if you want to?..