Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
farmacialuise
Smile 
Ordered 6/6/16 using a simple payment method and received 6/20/16 and no signature as requested. Excellent packaging, excellent shipping, and excellent products. I am a satisfied customer and will order again from them. If you are looking for an Easy Easy Payment vendor, here it is. Good luck. S Smile
I think I saw this on a giant pharmacy reviewer list from a few years ago, longevity is usually a positive sign.

Just signed up, waiting to get approved by the site owner.
Thanks for the info! Will definitely be checking it out.
Great IOP, top notch service.. However, top notch meds , prices and vendor communication were on point. Right now, these guys are my back up to my back up semi back up vendor of mine.
Good find, I hope.  Lets not discuss shipping method, nor how one pays.  

Do we want to lose, possibly, another one?

Keep the info on the down low people.

http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

The rules.  If this vendor is worth protecting, then why in god's name are u giving up so much info?  in ur third post scorpigoh, no less.   yeah, i have heard of u, but not everyone has.

Read the rules.  I am not hosting romper room again.  We are adults here and we are capable of following rules which are in place for very valid reasons.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(06-21-2016, 12:23 AM)Charon Wrote: Good find, I hope.  Lets not discuss shipping method, nor how one pays.  

Do we want to lose, possibly, another one?

Keep the info on the down low people.

http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

The rules.  If this vendor is worth protecting, then why in god's name are u giving up so much info?  in ur third post scorpigoh, no less.   yeah, i have heard of u, but not everyone has.

Read the rules.  I am not hosting romper room again.  We are adults here and we are capable of following rules which are in place for very valid reasons.
I apologize for not following the rules which I appreciate the value of and will follow. Thank you. Scorpigoh
I am sorry but vendor requests to be in private area. Please get ur fifty posts in.

i know scorpigoh for awhile now. as he may be the go between, i did allow him fifty posts to read the vendor he put up.

very good reviews elsewhere also, guys.

I am in the same boat, wondering the same question? is the liquid the same as the tablets on the DHC? I don't know what the N-tropfen meant, and can't seem to find out. any ideas or any reviews anyone? This seems like a promising place

(06-22-2016, 03:45 PM)Mrchuckey12 Wrote: Any reviews yet on the DHC?
Does anyone know the difference between the regular dhc and the N-tropfen or what the N-tropfen means? Thank you to anyone who can provide further clarification, i appreciate it!

Thank you Harley for the DHC review, I appreciate it. Hopefully these will be on the list to try.