Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
ttm2u.com (Public Thread For New Members)
I just recently placed another order for their magazines. I hope it arrives as swiftly and safetly as my previous mags did. I have heard that this time of year the mail slows down. Is it usually a dramatic slowdown or is it like maybe a week longer than usual. I know its very individual depending on many variables. But i just was curious really, and of course want to have an idea of when i should expect my magazines. I hope everyone is doing well by the way.
Let us know about any luck with anything coming in. 3 weeks now, I remember last year clearly and it's a repeat.
" The Intuitive Mind Is a Sacred Gift and the Rational Mind Is a Faithful Servant " AE
Going to place a small order. I'll post with updates.
One month now.
Reading about a large delay in c of origin of up to two weeks behind. Nothing and past the three week mark. Will let you all know of any updates. Sorry for not the greatest news. I have heard through the grape vine that oct 16-19 are showing up to East Coast just today.
" The Intuitive Mind Is a Sacred Gift and the Rational Mind Is a Faithful Servant " AE
They got my account reactivated and I am placing an order today. I will post updates as soon as I have my wait times.
- They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if you don't go to the doctor for regular checkups, you're bananas. 
Waiting on an order from 10-26. Has been unusually long since previous orders came within 2 weeks.
Yeah no word from admin if they know what's causing it. 4 weeks for some.

And sorry, I know we're supposed to post x# of posts on average, but I stayed away from forums etc for 4-5 months after a parent passed away.)

I can't check on their forum, if they have one (can't remember, just register editeda while ago to see prices), as "forgot pass" isn't emailing me anything, or not yet at least, arg.
Birds from mid October are now landing is usa. (Long flight / delays of the birds.)

Early November birds are also start to land in the UK. (Very fast birds / no delays )
Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.
I placed an order with Ttm.

edit: this is about ttm only. secondly, the vendor has worked long and hard to keep private info off all forums. don't discuss his methods. he really frowns upon it. and, giving up any info on vendors has only caused horrific problems for all. let us keep quiet as to details this time.