Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
ttm2u.com (Public Thread For New Members)
(07-14-2018, 07:31 PM)imnotcrazy226 Wrote: I have been waiting a month now - I definitely didn’t think it would come to this, because this vendor has never let me down. Hoping it’s just a random delay and that I don’t get a LL in the mail! Keep the positive vibes going for all of us who are waiting on birds that have yet to land!

hope it is just a random delay. I had a subscription ordered about a month ago that arrived within 3 weeks. Hoping my latest order will make in before the posted strike.
the problem is that even should packages we got in before we heard this, may arrive, wth do we do thereafter?

i feel like i am getting closer and closer to check mate.

all been rather well planned by the gvts i must say.

while, we the people get told NO by regular doctors and are having one problem after another.

Lets hope it is a rumor. That they informed all their clients about. Man, this company has been the top of the line for years. Low schedule meds. Lordy, bring them back to us.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
(07-14-2018, 12:05 AM)Bandit Wrote: Tumultuous times in the region at the moment I'm sad to say. When the other vendor recently posted a notice of a 20 day freeze of shipments it kind of gave me a feeling something foul was in the air. I would tread lightly and plan on long wait times for the time being.

I don't have enough posts to get into this vendors thread mentioned here by Bandit, it is my primary vendor, so I hope I am not out of line bringing this up in a thread from a vendor in the same region...I was fortunate enough to get a heads up by a very nice person on this board, that vendor would be doing that 20 day freeze and as a result jammed 5 orders in the week before the freeze, I received email confirmations on all 5 that they all shipped - I average 21.75 days (I'm a spreadsheet nerd) on receipt from this vendor that announced the 20 day freeze, minimum landing 14 days - max 29. Tomorrow is day 23 for my first of those 5 orders, take into account July 4th and today is Sunday, and I should be seeing arrivals this week, hopefully tomorrow if I hit the my average receipt date on that first one...IF they flew the coup in time.

Crossing fingers that they all left country of origin before the strike began. Hope I'm not out of line mentioning in a fellow regional vendor thread...but ya all got me nervous now. Wish I could access that thread.
(Yesterday, 04:21 AM)FormerLurker Wrote:
(07-14-2018, 12:05 AM)Bandit Wrote: Tumultuous times in the region at the moment I'm sad to say. When the other vendor recently posted a notice of a 20 day freeze of shipments it kind of gave me a feeling something foul was in the air. I would tread lightly and plan on long wait times for the time being.

I don't have enough posts to get into this vendors thread mentioned here by Bandit, it is my primary vendor, so I hope I am not out of line bringing this up in a thread from a vendor in the same region...I was fortunate enough to get a heads up by a very nice person on this board, that vendor would be doing that 20 day freeze and as a result jammed 5 orders in the week before the freeze, I received email confirmations on all 5 that they all shipped - I average 21.75 days (I'm a spreadsheet nerd) on receipt from this vendor that announced the 20 day freeze, minimum landing 14 days - max 29. Tomorrow is day 23 for my first of those 5 orders, take into account July 4th and today is Sunday, and I should be seeing arrivals this week, hopefully tomorrow if I hit the my average receipt date on that first one...IF they flew the coup in time.

Crossing fingers that they all left country of origin before the strike began. Hope I'm not out of line mentioning in a fellow regional vendor thread...but ya all got me nervous now. Wish I could access that thread.

We are all in the same boat here and can only hope for the best at this point. I am sure some will manage to squeeze through here and there. I hear it was intermittent around the first week of July so don't lose hope. Best of luck to you ~Bandit
(07-15-2018, 09:58 PM)Charon Wrote: the problem is that even should packages we got in before we heard this, may arrive,  wth do we do thereafter?

i feel like i am getting closer and closer to check mate.

all been rather well planned by the gvts i must say.

while, we the people get told NO by regular doctors and are having one problem after another.

Lets hope it is a rumor.  That they informed all their clients about.  Man, this company has been the top of the line for years.  Low schedule meds.  Lordy, bring them back to us.

I feel as if your feelings about gvts are dead on. This has been like the perfect storm all of a sudden.
“Madness is something rare in individuals – but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
congratulations on your fifty posts.

and, yes, i agree. i heard rumors on and off for years.

but it does seem to be coming together like The Perfect Storm.

(of course i cannot swim. need one method of payment only. that is all i can use. I am not a worrier per se. I like to think of both sides. Think of arguments for both sides of an issue.)

And i have feared the afore coming measures for years. We had obvious enemies in this world then.

But what kind of demonic rat bastard is willing to press a pill in his dirty bathtub, and spray or sprinkle it with f e n t or the blue stuff they used in US to kill. I was surprised to find news articles that these f e n t people make more money as clients die. They don't rely on repeat clients.

I have a bad feeling my first vendor, whom i jumped ship from on last strike, and my newer one whom is probably still getting medical care and is unaware of this BS, are in for mucho trouble. With every newer article i read, i realize that neither i nor many of us can hold on with this nonsense.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel