Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
ttm2u.com (Public Thread For New Members)
A mid December order, 33 calendar days but it did arrive today. Still no early December order that’s now into the 7th week. I’ve accepted the fate of that package.
I also placed an early December order now going on it's 7th week.  No sign of it yet.   Sad
My very early December order still MIA. Oh well. And of course I paid for the brand name and no insurance. Grrrr. Staying away from these guys for just a bit - there seems to be a slight clog somewhere in the pipeline that will definitely work itself out, as always with this amazing vendor.
Well Dec 4 came today in the form of a LL! Hoorah...
Do LL usually come is cycles. Should I be worried about the order I placed? Now I'm freaking out. Oh lord.
(01-18-2018, 04:00 AM)Danny Wrote: Do LL usually come is cycles.  Should I be worried about the order I placed? Now I'm freaking out.  Oh lord.

Yes they can come in waves. However, usually the country of origin is targeted. On one or possibly both ends. For instance, if a package is confiscated in the origin country then you will not get a LL. Just a loss.
- They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if you don't go to the doctor for regular checkups, you're bananas. 
Oh my, now I'm worried I might get a letter of love. This was my first time ordering from this vendor. Wait and see. Fingers crossed.
Oh darnit,me too,I did not order anything considered that should throw red flags with exception if missing off the Pharm.who wants to profit on me,by Dr visit,plus purchase when I have had same issue and same stuff that helps it for 20 yrs..just dos happened it's quite hard topsy 250 per consult plus trio to store where it is marked up by 100 or more percent,only a 29 dollar order..no LL and I hope it isn't gonna be,,but the Oct. Missing order is another story,a more expensive package,and I have heard nothing..sad..I go to SSDI medical doc today..I hope it does go well and they understand me..and realize I have been way sick,,better get ready,,this is sad news as I really love the area of origin and it was so spot on before this period..it is Trump,more border screeningsto take so we r left dependent on USA distributes which are pricey and requirements and hoops must jump through are,,well, you know
Sorry to hear that, Justice 1. I hope your it works out with your doc and your order shows soon. Be well.
My early December order also came in the form of an LL. It sucks as this was my first order with this company and it was a sizable order.