Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
ttm2u.com (Public Thread For New Members)
OT: That Sammy 'The Bull' Gravano, (a well known mobster member and bully,) aka sami420 unfortunately was unwelcomed from our forum the following day.

Thank you guys for being such gentlemen to me, raven and pops and linville.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
12 days to SE Great all around. Deffiently recommend. Peace!
I have two mags floating around out there. One over 30 days. I’m trying to stay positive, but it’s getting a bit more difficult each day. It helps to come here & see that others are happily reading away! There’s always tomorrow!
Just realized my order was mailed in the month of December, not November as I mentioned previously. So, definitely still holding out hope!
So does everyone who has tried this vendor like the bnsos here?  Are they trustworthy?
(01-07-2018, 04:57 AM)masterthief Wrote: So does everyone who has tried this vendor like the bnsos here?  Are they trustworthy?

after 5 years i can say: Yes the are!  Big Grin
One day you'll leave this world behind...  
So live a life you will remember!
(01-07-2018, 10:50 AM)kristof Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 04:57 AM)masterthief Wrote: So does everyone who has tried this vendor like the bnsos here?  Are they trustworthy?

after 5 years i can say: Yes the are!  Big Grin

Thanks for the feedback!
ttm2u has been great other than 1 last magazine that never showed.  Since magazines have been very fast!! 

I hate the 2 week rule for ordering tho....

Is their brother gone, ppe??  I cant find them????
Yes,I think the the quality is spot on,I'm missing an order also with no letter to explain why? It was fr9m late Oct.2016..kind of sucks but what can ya do?
That`s good to know about the quality i was going to ask the same question.