Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
ttm2u.com (Public Thread For New Members)
(01-03-2018, 04:30 AM)Raven Wrote:
(12-19-2017, 08:23 PM)Popster Wrote:
(12-19-2017, 07:19 PM)sami420 Wrote: mod you are in every thread here harassing people, If i break the rules then ban me, but stop harassing people. YOU ARE BECOMING ANNOYING. Nobody wants these dudes in trouble, but we do not need a babysitter. I get why, but you need a chill pill, which many are offered here. I've not broken your rules but I'm not going  to let you harass new members like myself, WE GET IT!!! Please stfu

Actually, not everybody does get it...hence the reminders.

And you definitely do not "get" this forum...this forum looks like the others you have been to, but it is quite unique.

We actually never post tantrums here.  In fact, we do our best to be adults with manners....even when we disagree.

Go ahead, look around the threads...you will see what I mean.....maybe the "we" in your post will include you Wink

Popster:

You are being way too nice to this sami420 troll, but then that's why the IOPList is such a refuge for so many of us. It's because people like you are here. You don't suffer fools, yet you know how to keep us all safe in a discerning manner. Thank you.

That said, I'm a bit more temperamental, and I would love to poke sami the troll in the chest and tell him to STFUP! But, let's all be civil here. Charon, Ice, Steel, this guy is obviously a loose cannon who may potentially be looking to cause problems for ttm. If you have not already banned this member from the forum, then I think it would be in everyone's interest that you do so ASAP.

He asked to be banned around Christmas so why not grant sami420 his Christmas wish.

Blackbird

Hi Blackbird.
I think when anyone talks to Charon like that would be the proper time for you to poke your finger and etc.. don't think we would be upset after the way he acted to her,

As far as I'm concerned and sometimes ya go the other way but that was way off base .

If you get tired, learn to rest, not to quit.
(01-04-2018, 02:40 AM)burnett200 Wrote: I've really been thinking of ordering if these guys but country of origin is of concern! Prices are quite high compared to other vendors any feedback on quality? God Bless, Eddie

I have used this vendor a couple of times before, and always received my stuff. But to be honest the quality has been so so. Some times good and some times not so good!
Depends on what you order I guess but remeber this was a while back so I have just given it a new try and ordered this week! Let you know what i think when I get it! Smile
(01-03-2018, 06:13 AM)Justice1 Wrote: .i am replying to previous note to me re ttmu,no mail has come with empty envelope.ive experienced that rarely.Im disappointed of course but I know there are some things that vendor has no control over,if it pops up randomly I will post for sure.

Hey I've had late arrivals in the past as well as poke and grab... It may still come fingers crossed...
OT: That Sammy 'The Bull' Gravano, (a well known mobster member and bully,) aka sami420 unfortunately was unwelcomed from our forum the following day.

Thank you guys for being such gentlemen to me, raven and pops and linville.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
12 days to SE Great all around. Deffiently recommend. Peace!
I have two mags floating around out there. One over 30 days. I’m trying to stay positive, but it’s getting a bit more difficult each day. It helps to come here & see that others are happily reading away! There’s always tomorrow!
Just realized my order was mailed in the month of December, not November as I mentioned previously. So, definitely still holding out hope!
So does everyone who has tried this vendor like the bnsos here?  Are they trustworthy?
(01-07-2018, 04:57 AM)masterthief Wrote: So does everyone who has tried this vendor like the bnsos here?  Are they trustworthy?

after 5 years i can say: Yes the are!  Big Grin
Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.
(01-07-2018, 10:50 AM)kristof Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 04:57 AM)masterthief Wrote: So does everyone who has tried this vendor like the bnsos here?  Are they trustworthy?

after 5 years i can say: Yes the are!  Big Grin

Thanks for the feedback!