Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
ttm2u.com (Public Thread For New Members)
29 & 20 days and counting. Only had one wait this long a couple years back due to a strike. Not sure they made it through this time around. Guess I'll be using different vendors from now on.
(12-19-2017, 08:23 PM)Popster Wrote:
(12-19-2017, 07:19 PM)sami420 Wrote: mod you are in every thread here harassing people, If i break the rules then ban me, but stop harassing people. YOU ARE BECOMING ANNOYING. Nobody wants these dudes in trouble, but we do not need a babysitter. I get why, but you need a chill pill, which many are offered here. I've not broken your rules but I'm not going  to let you harass new members like myself, WE GET IT!!! Please stfu

Actually, not everybody does get it...hence the reminders.

And you definitely do not "get" this forum...this forum looks like the others you have been to, but it is quite unique.

We actually never post tantrums here.  In fact, we do our best to be adults with manners....even when we disagree.

Go ahead, look around the threads...you will see what I mean.....maybe the "we" in your post will include you Wink

Popster:

You are being way too nice to this sami420 troll, but then that's why the IOPList is such a refuge for so many of us. It's because people like you are here. You don't suffer fools, yet you know how to keep us all safe in a discerning manner. Thank you.

That said, I'm a bit more temperamental, and I would love to poke sami the troll in the chest and tell him to STFUP! But, let's all be civil here. Charon, Ice, Steel, this guy is obviously a loose cannon who may potentially be looking to cause problems for ttm. If you have not already banned this member from the forum, then I think it would be in everyone's interest that you do so ASAP.

He asked to be banned around Christmas so why not grant sami420 his Christmas wish.

Blackbird
Hi Raven,

I believe she was banned. But she is yappin about it at another forum and ver batim copied her stupid post from here to see who agreed with her.
Hello Audrey:

Thanks for the heads up. I just couldn't find her header with the "banned" tag anywhere. I think admin or mods were so PO'd that she got in that they have completely washed all the windows.

Look'n sweet in that classic AH avatar!
Blackbird
Yes very much troll type of activity,simply not something people want to participate in here which I think is very nice.i am replying to previous note to me re ttmu,no mail has come with empty envelope.ive experienced that rarely.Im disappointed of course but I know there are some things that vendor has no control over,if it pops up randomly I will post for sure.
Been a while since I used this vendor but used to be good so I gave it a go and fibgers crossed all works out! I’ll keep you guys updated Wink
(12-29-2017, 03:26 PM)Justice1 Wrote: I am 99 percent sure one of my orders got lost in space,it was mid October and my magazines never arrived,.........

I had 1 bird in the air for 41 days, and 3 years ago even a bird that was in the air for 3 months!
Orderd mid october and arrived mid january.

So dont give it up yet!!!!  Angel Angel Angel
Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.
1 out of 2 received 3 weeks after ship date (late November)

Pack 2 of 2 is still floating in the ethers. 5 weeks after order and still a no show.

Not a huge deal considering it wasn't an expensive product. Just wondering if my luck has finally run out. TTM has always been honest so I won't stress until I get a letter.

Much love to all of my peeps for keeping the information flowing.
- They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if you don't go to the doctor for regular checkups, you're bananas. 
I've really been thinking of ordering if these guys but country of origin is of concern! Prices are quite high compared to other vendors any feedback on quality? God Bless, Eddie
The two most important days of you're life:
1. The day you were born. Big Grin  
2. The day you find out why! Huh
This will be my 4th order with these guys and although I got worried about the previous order, it did come. This is just my opinion but this vendor is one of the best I've ever dealt with. Shipping times, prices are reasonable for what i order, and the quality has been comparable to any here in the states. So I'm happy and grateful that they have provided me with peace of mind. I just pray they continue providing their services as consistently as they have for me in the past. But I never am surprised when that doesn't happens however. Its a tough game to play for as long as many of these vendors have been around. For those that have maintained their quality for so long will always get my respect and admiration. ttm2u has earned it.