Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
ttm2u.com (Public Thread For New Members)
finally arrived on Halloween, everything was nice as usually. Peace!
Recently placed an order, the product selection is great and seem to be in stock.

The website is kinda buggy, but we managed to sort out the details over email. Good customer service.
I was worried and anxious like so many but was suprised when it arrived in 13 days. Very impressed
(11-05-2017, 07:57 PM)Danny Wrote: I was worried and anxious like so many but was suprised when it arrived in 13 days. Very impressed

Thats good to know I'm waiting too haha. I was anxious the first several times too (and still am, especially with new vendors), but they do deliver. Gotta have patience, and pray to the luck gods.
If it's any help, I've been ordering of them on and off for 3 or 4 years and have never been disappointed. Sometimes a little slow but they always arrive. I understated that's not true for everyone they do have a strong long term record.
10 days to the UK, very nice packaging and service. Smile
I just recently placed another order for their magazines. I hope it arrives as swiftly and safetly as my previous mags did. I have heard that this time of year the mail slows down. Is it usually a dramatic slowdown or is it like maybe a week longer than usual. I know its very individual depending on many variables. But i just was curious really, and of course want to have an idea of when i should expect my magazines. I hope everyone is doing well by the way.
Let us know about any luck with anything coming in. 3 weeks now, I remember last year clearly and it's a repeat.
" The Intuitive Mind Is a Sacred Gift and the Rational Mind Is a Faithful Servant " AE
Going to place a small order. I'll post with updates.
One month now.