Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
ttm2u.com (Public Thread For New Members)
am i doing something wrong? i have ordered from them in the past. i think they changed sites or something it was a while ago. I had to resign up and ive tried atleast 3x with no luck? Is it something im doing?

Thanks in advance
@mapurv420 I think your post may be a bit out of line naming specific items you may want to post things like this in the general discussion area, or not at all, i think this should not be in a vendor specific thread, sorry to all admins and ice and Charon if i overstepped with my comment and i am sorry if i did.

no disrespect meant to anyone at all Smile we are a big happy family here
(10-15-2017, 04:01 PM)irie311 Wrote: Defiantly get the insurance it's w9rth the peace of mind or worse...

hey irie311, are u an excitable one?
"Man is a universe within himself" Bob Marley
(10-27-2017, 05:15 AM)Selassie311 Wrote:
(10-15-2017, 04:01 PM)irie311 Wrote: Defiantly get the insurance it's w9rth the peace of mind or worse...

hey irie311, are u an excitable one?

lol, deffiently am, bein seeing there shows my whole life!( should be moved to general discussion though probably, rules r rules am I rite charon, just don't wanna get in any trouble, ya know!)
some members have time to log on. check their vendors and PMs. and, they do tend to highly frown upon any levity or chit chat in a vendor thread.

especially when a vendor has experienced problems in delivery, one runs to check out a new post. I am not referring to this vendor with specificity.

Thank u. It bothers many. And, that is why God created PMs.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Anyone have any luck lately....patiently waiting haven't used these guys in awhile ......appreciate any heads up, thanks guys, hope I made myself clear and not over stepped anything. Peace Love and happiness to all y'all today.
One Love!
TT is a blessing from the heavens for those who need it. Thank you!

(10-29-2017, 04:50 PM)irie311 Wrote: Anyone have any luck lately....patiently waiting haven't used these guys in awhile ......appreciate any heads up, thanks guys, hope I made myself clear and not over stepped anything. Peace Love and happiness to all y'all today.
One Love!
Have not in a few months. But from experience patience is key. Give it time friend. Much love
It looks like these guys are running a bit slow these days. Plan to wait at least 3 weeks. The quality is top notch, so worth the wait, but definitely plan ahead!
When it comes to international shipping timing can be really iffy. There's so many parts of that supply chain. In my limited experience, IOP vendors are all reliable and really nice but patience is key.

The first time i ordered i was so anxious, I kept bombarding them with questions lol.

The package will come. Give it time. And although i've never ordered from this site before (im planning to), ive had to wait about 2 and a half weeks on average.
many thanks to all, and yea I deffiently planned ahead alot, lol. i gotta watch myself cant over induldge too much and they arrived a week ago, but yea I'm thinking any day now hopefully. Peace!