Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
ttm2u.com (Public Thread For New Members)
Defiantly get the insurance it's w9rth the peace of mind or worse...
Contacted on sept 28 and my first issue arrived today Oct 16. This is my second suscription and both have been delivered within two weeks in great shape,

Regards Eddie
I have got a feeling mine are gonna be showing up any day now. I ordered on oct 9, shipped on the 10th. I'm in the SE and I have heard of transit times of 5, 6, or 7 days before. I also think I might have a touch of wishful thinking. What do yall think...probably right?

(10-19-2017, 02:50 AM)Danny Wrote: I have got a feeling mine are gonna be showing up any day now.  I ordered on oct 9, shipped on the 10th.  I'm in the SE and I have heard of transit times of 5, 6, or 7 days before. I also think I might have a touch of wishful thinking. What do yall think...probably right?

I signed up for informed delivery through the usps so they send you images of whats coming that day in your mail.  So ' just click on it and see if its came yet.  its so convienent.  any body else got informed delivery yet?
Danny you have me interested.. I assume the informed delivery is a new thing? How does one go about setting this up and is it any extra cost?
14 days total.

2/2.
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.
Mailed 10/5, 16 day. Has not arrived. Things seem to be running a little slow to the south east right now. So don't panic guys if your order hasn't arrived yet
(10-23-2017, 02:53 AM)TruckKing1268 Wrote: Mailed 10/5, 16 day. Has not arrived. Things seem to be running a little slow to the south east right now. So don't panic guys if your order hasn't arrived yet

Mine is also running slow. Mailed edit: recently and not yet received (in the past it's been 10-12 days). Other people on their forum are also experiencing delays with magazines mailed around that time. (I'm in the southwest btw)
DD and andy don't forget we have and enforce rules. We don't just want to share our hard learned info with strangers whom don't contribute. http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Mine just arrived on day 20. Hopefully everyone else whose magazines are running late will receive them soon as well Smile
am i doing something wrong? i have ordered from them in the past. i think they changed sites or something it was a while ago. I had to resign up and ive tried atleast 3x with no luck? Is it something im doing?

Thanks in advance