Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
ttm2u.com (Public Thread For New Members)
They are one of the fastest and quality is top notch
Hey guys I was planning to make an order from these guys but I'm not to sure after what I've been reading here. Any input? I'm in UK? Thanks
The two most important days of you're life:
1. The day you were born. Big Grin  
2. The day you find out why! Huh
Great quality,fast shipping especially to your part of the globe. I have a different preference but get the same exact magizines. I can't tell you what to do except do your research and decide but my advice is go for it. You can't go wrong with this vendor. But from experience I am going to say it is rarely used but just in case you have a rare event like I did I recommend the insurance. I will discuss more specific with you via PM if you are able yet but overall one of our most honest and reliable vendors.
Have the same questions as burnett200, anyone else had problems? Used them a couple of times before and it has been ok but things change quickly so i guess u never know..
They are good to go!
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.
9 days and my bird landed.
I have ordered from these guys for quite a while.  Only one package never arrived and that was over a year ago.  In that instance it was not there doing.  My gifts are coming regularly with great transit times.  Good luck to all.
18 days to east coast
I have, with one exception, always had good luck with TTM. Fast shipping, well packaged, and they have always answered my questions in a timely manner. I got burned during "the troubles" like everyone else. But that is all part of this game. Not my only vendor, but certainly one of the best.

Blackbird
I've put my Halloween decorations up again this year, but don't worry, its still me.
Just placed another order. Outstanding company. They were pretty swift last time.

(10-04-2017, 08:35 PM)burnett200 Wrote: Hey guys I was planning to make an order from these guys but I'm not to sure after what I've been reading here. Any input? I'm in UK? Thanks

I've heard of no problems shipping to UK.  But don't quote me on that.  These guys are very reliable.