Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
ttm2u.com (Public Thread For New Members)
Placed an order earlier, still processing as expected.
(06-28-2016, 11:36 PM)tctwinz Wrote: I made an account with them 5 days and still haven't authorized me to use their site...wth?

Give them some time.  Heart
Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.
They seem to regained their balance. I did a small test order and got my mail today (6/29) that was sent on the 20th. Packaging is very nice.
Hey all. I'm still below 50 posts. Sad
I have been on vacation for the last month and am pleased to see orders are going out and coming thru again!
Quote:  I love it when the coffee kicks in and I realize what an adorable badass I'm going to be today.
I couldnt beleve how fast i got my package from them 7 days including weekends!!! packaged perfectly ,thst mite be a record for them with me for fastest shipping but i think they did a 6 day a long long time ago
Has anyone had any luck with re-ships from TTM? Thanks!
(07-01-2016, 12:09 PM)kobe24 Wrote: Has anyone had any luck with re-ships from TTM? Thanks!

I had a re-ship from begin march that got shipped in april that landed safely at the end of april.  EU
Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.
I never got any reships, kobe.

and, People, the next person whom posts up any payment info, will be banned on the spot.

http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

The rules. Please learn them. (We edited out your thoughtless blurting out of information on the vendors new methods for payment, BK. Learn the rules. We never allow such information in open forums. Such info is for PM only.)
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
(07-01-2016, 01:18 PM)Charon Wrote: I never got any reships, kobe.

and, People, the next person whom posts up any payment info, will be banned on the spot.

http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

The rules. Please learn them.  (We edited out your thoughtless blurting out of information on the vendors new methods  for payment, BK.  Learn the rules. We never allow such information in open forums.  Such info is for PM only.)

Thanks, Charon. I appreciate it.
Their website says it's under maintenance. Makes me a little nervous. Maybe nothing, I'm going to send something to support and see if I get a response. Not sure of they are working on the weekend, unless they are working on their website of course.

Wish I had written down their Twitter name, anyone have it. They may have posted something there....

Thanks.