Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
ttm2u.com (Public Thread For New Members)
Well, lets start with truth.

Were u banned for cause?

Or, did u lose ur account because u did not post in five or six months?

The machine deleted accts last time.

This time I am doing it one by one. I am not deleting account with way over fifty posts.

So, may we conclude that u were banned?

If we allow you another chance, will u handle a second chance with the respect it deserves?
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Got an email saying they are open for business again. I might try a test order.
(06-20-2016, 09:17 PM)Charon Wrote: Well, lets start with truth.

Were u banned for cause?

Or, did u lose ur account because u did not post in five or six months?

The machine deleted accts last time.

This time I am doing it one by one.  I am not deleting account with way over fifty posts.

So, may we conclude that u were banned?

If we allow you another chance, will u handle a second chance with the respect it deserves?

[quote pid='41843' dateline='1466457456']

[/quote]

Yes but honeslty I don't know what I did to be banned my only explanation was you were tired of my games and I didn't really understand what that meant cause I posted nothing but what I thought was good useful information and then of course I could not contact you
These "extra" threads sure make it easy to see the one that cannot or do not understand the rules here,.. Heck at this point, it's a toss up to whether or not they even care IF WE HAVE RULES HERE!!

Rule number one is to introduce youselves in the welcome thread... I'm going out on a limb here and want to believe that y'all can find the welcome thread...

Here's a hint (it's the first subject listed)

Now let's all play by our rules or you can take your leave...

Ice
A True Friend Freely 
Advises Justly 
Assists Readily, 
Adventures Boldly, 
Takes all Patiently,
Defends Courageously
And
Continues a Friend Unchangeably.

William Penn

http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

The rules.

I am sure your Mom is/was a loverly lady, but, here, one is to make fifty posts in 100 days. On topic areas.

Try the rules. Just honest to God, this is your chance.

Read the rules.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Order from way back in April finally shipped.  These guys have come through many times, so sticking with them.
(06-21-2016, 08:47 PM)devlspawn Wrote: Order from way back in April finally shipped.  These guys have come through many times, so sticking with them.

Will be interesting to see if they get rolling again. Had good luck for a while, a few years. But the last year was rough. About half my orders (2 or 3 out of 5 or 6) never showed. At least 1 is still totally unaccounted for.  They were quite popular among many.
I'm going to give them a try again. Only order ever lossed. They replaced for free.
I'm not trying to be a jerk, but nothing is being received. Why are you guys still ordering from them until things are fixed?
When you don't receive, please don't post about how you haven't received, but they are awesome/I have to be loyal. Maybe if I do another small order......

You are just throwing money away at this point.
First post here. Might be old news but I finally got a reship from april, mailed 5/25, received on the 31st. Lighting fast. Pretty unbelievable, but I made a smaller order this week to see if things have become unstuck. Here's hoping.