Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
ttm2u.com (Public Thread For New Members)
New thread for those with fewer than the number of posts required to read the ttm thread.

Please do not speculate. Please keep to date received. Area of country.

Here ya go, the rules: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

No mention of country of origin, payment methods, vendor names, shipping, packaging. The usual.

If anyone gives up too much info as they have not read my rules, this thread, too, shall go the way of the wind.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Is 50 the number of required posts to see ppe2u and ttm2u?

Sorry, I hadn't read the ppe2u thread yet. For anyone reading this, 50 posts is the requirement.
Yeppers 50... It isn't hard at all... Just be "on topic" and no couple-0-word answe ne respectful of others ... Disagreements are one thing, but being outright nasty or trying to "strongarm" (so to speak) isn't the way we do thingz here...

We try to, not only protect our members, but our great vendors as well... It's really a simple concept... Either you play well with others or you can find another place to play...

Now what is hard about that...

Ice
A true friend, freely advises,
justly assists readily, 
adventures boldly, 
takes all patiently,
defends courageously
and continues a friend unchangeably.

William Penn

I am sure this was a difficult choice for admin of this site. Since I was able to see the "regular" thread last week, I am hopeful I will have something to contribute to the newbie thread in coming days/weeks.
Never had a chance to use them
I just placed an order yesterday with them and they put a hold on my you know what but it was fixed easy enough with a phone call..... have yet to hear back from ttm but I went for a small test order and got insurance so we shall see in a minute if they are back to normal

(06-18-2016, 11:23 PM)luckydate Wrote: I am sure this was a difficult choice for admin of this site.   Since I was able to see the "regular" thread last week, I am hopeful I will have something to contribute to the newbie thread in coming days/weeks.

Yea I have been looking at the old one for years lol
My last receive for any newbies was a couple weeks from last month into this one. It was a reship. I'm not worried I think they'll right the ship and be back on track in time. I'll be placing another order soon will keep everybody updated!
Still waiting on my reship too and the original
Drainyou94.... Hit the welcome thread... And how is it that "you"ve been lookin through them for years now"... Certainly not here you've done anything like that....

Ice
A true friend, freely advises,
justly assists readily, 
adventures boldly, 
takes all patiently,
defends courageously
and continues a friend unchangeably.

William Penn

(06-20-2016, 07:43 AM)IceWizard Wrote: Drainyou94.... Hit the welcome thread... And how is it that "you"ve been lookin through them for years now"... Certainly not here you've done anything like that....

Ice

Idk what I'm soposted to say here I don't want to get in trouble but I was here with a diffrent name a while ago had way over 50 posts