Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
New Category/Forum Suggestions
Thumbs Up 
Please post your opinions about any new Category or Forum that is missing or should be added for public or private discussion or for information purposes.
The only way to know how strong you are is to keep testing your limits.
I believe some people may want to know about SY vendors. I only know two and they did not want their info out there.

Other than that, I have always seen interest in a very small UK to UK section.

Elsewise, it is all here until the members begin posting.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(04-22-2015, 02:51 PM)Charon Wrote: I believe some people may want to know about SY vendors.  I only know two and they did not want their info out there.

Other than that, I have always seen interest in a very small UK to UK section.

Elsewise, it is all here until the members begin posting.

UK & Rest Of The Europe Based Online Pharmacies, Doctors, and F2F

Section added.
Why thank you, Mr/Ms Admin. How thoughtful you are. In fact, I am amazed you even listened to me. (sorry, bad experience at a scam pharmacy forum.)

(04-23-2015, 10:25 AM)Charon Wrote: Why thank you, Mr/Ms Admin.  How thoughtful you are.  In fact, I am amazed you even listened to me.  (sorry, bad experience at a scam pharmacy forum.)

An Admin is only the administrator. The entire burden is on the Super Moderators of both the Moderators and the Registered Users. And if an Admin doesn't listen to the Super Moderators then no use being an Admin. Tongue
I would like to start a photographs thread.....similar to the one over at PR.....it is full of beautiful and inspiring images.

Can we arrange to upload jpegs etc without using a URL.

Hit the insert image icon above to see what I mean.

I feel that many of the non medical threads are the ones that bind people together as friends with subjects in common.
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
ADMIN: HELP!!

ok, popster, its a great idea. so is loading music but my computer wont let me. i must steal them thru video downloader. so there, you tube.

but, is it possible to do so here?

Please enlighten us, wise one.

(05-12-2015, 06:24 PM)Charon Wrote: ADMIN:  HELP!!

ok, popster, its a great idea.  so is loading music but my computer wont let me.  i must steal them thru video downloader.  so there, you tube.

but,  is it possible to do so here?

Please enlighten us, wise one.

Oh dear one  .[Image: heart.png]........it must be in the "settings" or "configurations" or "control panel" of the software that this forum is based on......I don't think your the one to do this.......who is our tech administrator?  Smile
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
i can access those settings. yes, indeedy. but, i have no idea what to do once i access same.

however, we do have a very intelligent admin whom will handle this imperative stuff.

(whew. thank god its not me. or ET. ha!)

so, i am absolved from guilt of not knowing how to do it properly? (that did not come out right, i don't think.)

i PM admin and he will come to our rescue, as needed.

(05-12-2015, 07:55 PM)Charon Wrote: i can access those settings.  yes, indeedy.  but, i have no idea what to do once i access same.

however, we do have a very intelligent admin whom will handle this imperative stuff.

(whew.  thank god its not me.  or ET.  ha!)

so, i am absolved from guilt of not knowing how to do it properly?  (that did not come out right, i don't think.)

i PM admin and he will come to our rescue, as needed.

http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=131

Photographs Thread Started. Posts have been moved to this thread. Smile