Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
New Category/Forum Suggestions
(05-26-2015, 06:37 PM)Charon Wrote: its hard to say what max has.  he never signed up to be a member.  so, he has no personal reputation points.

his thread got five, it looks like.

but, that is the highest he can get by using the thread rating.  you have him beat by five times.  u got 25 points.

the thread rating is one we shall start to use soon.  all still new, dusko.

u r correct though.  max has 5.

do not count on me,

I speak of the other vendors with e-mail source.not important for my rating, I just gave an example Dusko.

I watch a max 5 stars have. ModaM not 0 star.      
jaredjackson2012 nothing have 1 star.

I was just wondering why Max has more stars than other email seller? I do not need the stars, I'm here to be with my friends, the rating is known.My customers not is not just for me here,

but also because of the frequent questions asked to me about other vendors.
were invited here, so be guest and all know for all sellers.do not listen to gossip in other forums.

Me rating them do not need me here raised to the sky.This is a new forum and I just hope that it will be fair for all sellers and all buyers.

may well be unreasonable, but I'm trying to say what's on my mind.

p.s I think it is necessary to render a profit of 5 stars,

and some did not deserve 2 stars (for now) ok, I will not potency my remark.

Love to all. Smile
You learn a lot from a good man, only one thing from a bad man - not to be like him  Heart
(05-25-2015, 06:58 PM)Dusko/Medicaval Wrote: Hi,one question for admin?

I'm interested in, after which grows rating with 5 stars? For max or pink, or I can have the same rating?

What raises the 5 star is?

Dear Dusko, The rating you are talking about is basically voting. A new thread can have 5 star rating but that does not mean the thread is worth 5 Stars. What matters most is the Reputation Points. As for the Thread ratings, They are for a 30 day span only after which they would return to 0. We would prefer not to make them return to 0 as that would ruin any single genuine rating as well in the last 30 days therefore the more people rate the rating stars decrease and increase based on that.
The only way to know how strong you are is to keep testing your limits.
AND, one important piece of info we gleaned from admin's post.

Please rate threads. It will dissipaTE in 30 days, and a noobie could show up, say: oh, no, he has no good thread rating, and pick an inferior vendor.

Let's start to use the rating system. (i admit i did not see it until i changed my computer colors yet again.) But, lets use ratings. And, then we can push the wee buttons again in a month.

Remember, others are counting on us to keep them in the know. Many have only minutes to check their favorite vendor.

So, from now on, I shall vote. (on threads. I already vote on reputation.)

Thank you all for ur help. And thank you admin for explaining it so well.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(05-26-2015, 06:40 PM)Charon Wrote: pink is not here.  the five star ratings on a thread will never go higher than that.

but, u can have ur best clients rate ur thread.  give u five stars also.

but,  it is the personal reputation stars that count the most.  and, u got them beat.

(one of ur clients will rate ur thread to five.  we r so new, dusko, we r still discovering features of this forum.)

K?

Pink not here :'( :'( :'(
You learn a lot from a good man, only one thing from a bad man - not to be like him  Heart
(06-01-2015, 05:03 AM)phasedance Wrote: I always liked the "new replies to threads you have posted in" or whatever it is, or something like at PR where we can put an @ symbol in front of someone's username so you know that someone either mentioned you or replied to a post. I guess basically anything that would let us know if a thread we either subscribe to or post in is updated, that would be helpful.

Also, I know it costs money to run the site, either by the domain purchase or just the time put in by Admin. Maybe a "donate" button would help? Only if it's necessary, of course. But surely every member who is currently active wouldn't mind donating, I know I would.

And great work so far, keep it up!!!!

My friend, I am sorry to reply so late because i read the message just now. The @USER system is old basically. When you reply to a post there are 4 options below which allow you to Subscribe to any thread and you can receive notifications of replies posted on that thread by E-Mail or PM. Also The QUOTE Button is the thing which replaces the old @USER system. We,ll get to know the features of the forum with time. I am a bit hesitant to install third party plugins to enable features similar to other forums because third party plugins can sometimes create serious problems like hacking or data leakage. Thank you for understanding.
(06-20-2015, 12:18 AM)ADMIN OF STEEL Wrote:
(06-01-2015, 05:03 AM)phasedance Wrote: I always liked the "new replies to threads you have posted in" or whatever it is, or something like at PR where we can put an @ symbol in front of someone's username so you know that someone either mentioned you or replied to a post. I guess basically anything that would let us know if a thread we either subscribe to or post in is updated, that would be helpful.

Also, I know it costs money to run the site, either by the domain purchase or just the time put in by Admin. Maybe a "donate" button would help? Only if it's necessary, of course. But surely every member who is currently active wouldn't mind donating, I know I would.

My friend, I am sorry to reply so late because i read the message just now. The @USER system is old basically. When you reply to a post there are 4 options below which allow you to Subscribe to any thread and you can receive notifications of replies posted on that thread by E-Mail or PM. Also The QUOTE Button is the thing which replaces the old @USER system. We,ll get to know the features of the forum with time. I am a bit hesitant to install third party plugins to enable features similar to other forums because third party plugins can sometimes create serious problems like hacking or data leakage. Thank you for understanding.

I just hijacked a thread to say high to an old friend and quoted them because I didn't know how to tag someone.  It was in the off-topic area about a movie.  I was going to suggest using the @username to tag someone, but Admin of Steel is correct that third party add-ons create unneeded security risk (I was moderator of a now defunct private forum) so I'm aware of some security related issues.  And, PM is (once I become a senior member) a way to contact someone also.  Thanks for keeping security a high priority Admin of Steel.  I'm starting to feel at home here.   Heart Heart Heart
(03-09-2016, 12:37 AM)Bighead Wrote:
(06-20-2015, 12:18 AM)ADMIN OF STEEL Wrote:

I just hijacked a thread to say high to an old friend and quoted them because I didn't know how to tag someone.  It was in the off-topic area about a movie.  I was going to suggest using the @username to tag someone, but Admin of Steel is correct that third party add-ons create unneeded security risk (I was moderator of a now defunct private forum) so I'm aware of some security related issues.  And, PM is (once I become a senior member) a way to contact someone also.  Thanks for keeping security a high priority Admin of Steel.  I'm starting to feel at home here.   Heart Heart Heart

Mr. Steel I have been a member of the ioplist for several years and had fifty post fr a couple of years but when they changed from .com to .org I can't access the email and sye sections.can you please help me. Thanks gvw
gvw23... Ii see you've been here going on a few months, yet you've made NO attempt to introduce yourself in our welcome thread... Hmmmm .... Must mean either you haven't bother to read them OR you refuse to follow the few we have... If you would have bother to read them, you might notice the first one is to make yourself known with an introduction in the "Welcome" thread....

Before you start with the "I've been here a long time, years and so can I have my old post count back... Please!"

Hogwash.... You're confused.... We're new....

So let's start again and now hit the welcome thread.... While you still have the chance...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
(01-08-2017, 08:27 PM)Costro77 Wrote: Because the search only goes for >4 chars, i would like ask if SSL is supported or will be.

The forum script supports SSL but we have not applied it yet. Though the KEYS are activated and assigned. There's a ton of bugs in the script which need to be resolved first before we move to the next step. Every update the company pushes is a BETA which they push as a stable update. BY the time we finish squashing bugs a new worse update with even more bugs rolls out which i do not think should be the case when using SSL.
(01-09-2017, 11:57 AM)Costro77 Wrote: Thank you. Didnt know it. The whole thing is about secure login and passwords being transferred in plaintext. I thought it is easier to support ssl, it it not only the matter of server, where it runs?

No. If server only matter then every third website would have been SSL supported and SSL would have been enabled by default.