Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howdy ho! ( towelie voice)
Hey I'm an old iop member I was on here 2 years ago, lost my info, so I signed up again, but I've kind of been laying low and just reading. But I want to get into some other sections as I recall so I got to get the post counts up. Thanks for having me back. I do stray once in awhile so if I get off topic feel free to scold me. Thanks
Welcome to the forum...

We've been here little over a year now so, that was the bad place you're refering to.. Not us...

As that was...

Glad you're here please read the few rules we have and enjoy yourself...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Welcome. I lost my first post whilst I searched for our rules for ya.

I think u may need them.

You were at the forum of the damned.

This is the third IOPlist. The one that gets it right.

Hopefully, you will be be happy with our family.

Here ya go, the rules: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hey figured I'd post here instead of vendor thread. Pfeww (wipes sweat off brow) really was not trying to go about it wrong I guess I was being ignorant and not following the big rule ( shut up and read first)

I'm having problems with the post button disappearing after lengthy post. Was there some massive restructure here since last spring? And one more ( sorry!) Is there a limit to newbie posts a day, not gonna swamp it just curious
its fine now. k? we have a really awesome core group here. we started this forum as friends.

May u make the friends that I have here.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Welcome! Smile
Welcome to the forum, you should find a lot of help and support from the regulars here!
Hi Perfect Pazzy
welcome back again
Welcome aboard!!!