Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help?
Could these be identified as clonazepam (rivotril) and lorazepam (marked C11 with no other markings)? Just asking to be safe since to me they look like it could be anything?

Also, please please let me know if posting pics like this is too much. I just feel it's the best way to describe...

Thank you  Heart Smile

(06-06-2016, 08:39 PM)elephant2012 Wrote: Could these be identified as clonazepam (white, says rivotril 2 on front and 4 score marks on back) and lorazepam (white, marked C11 with one score on back)? Just asking to be safe since to me they look like it could be anything?

Also, please please let me know if posting pics like this is too much. I just feel it's the best way to describe...

Thank you  Heart Smile

i'm an idiot. will have to figure out posting pics tomorrow.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

10 mg
Each white, round, film-coated tablet, engraved "C11" on one side and plain on the other, contains citalopram 10 mg (as citalopram HBr). Nonmedicinal ingredients: copovidone, croscarmellose sodium, glycerine, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, maize starch, microcrystalline cellulose, polyoxyethylene stearate, and titanium dioxide.
(06-07-2016, 03:06 PM)whatapain Wrote: 10 mg
Each white, round, film-coated tablet, engraved "C11" on one side and plain on the other, contains citalopram 10 mg (as citalopram HBr). Nonmedicinal ingredients: copovidone, croscarmellose sodium, glycerine, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, maize starch, microcrystalline cellulose, polyoxyethylene stearate, and titanium dioxide.

Oh wow. I should have asked this earlier, because that is not what I thought it was.

Do you know anything about the other one I mentioned, white, says rivotril 2 on front and 4 score marks on back?
(06-07-2016, 07:36 PM)elephant2012 Wrote: [Image: 2mgRivotrilbyNicholasPiramalLimited.preview.JPG]

Oh wow. I should have asked this earlier, because that is not what I thought it was.

Do you know anything about the other one I mentioned, white, says rivotril 2 on front and 4 score marks on back?
(06-07-2016, 07:36 PM)elephant2012 Wrote:

The 2 with Rivotril on it is probably 2mg of Roche brand clonazempam.  Galenika just has a 2.  Both are scored as you described.
Can you let me know by PM where you bought them from?
Couldn't help but notice...
First the Original Poster hasn't been here since 06.23.17....

Second.. You cannot send PM's till you reach 50 posts...

Third... IF you really want/need to be a part of our online family,
Let me suggest you contribute to posts say, form 2022/2023
instead of nonsensical posts to folks no longer even here...

Ice

(06-04-2023, 04:35 AM)MrMaddox Wrote: Can you let me know by PM where you bought them from?
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Dodgy
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(06-04-2023, 09:37 AM)IceWizard Wrote: Couldn't help but notice...
First the Original Poster hasn't been here since 06.23.17....

Second.. You cannot send PM's till you reach 50 posts...

Third... IF you really want/need to be a part of our online family,
Let me suggest you contribute to posts say, form 2022/2023
instead of nonsensical posts to folks no longer even here...

Ice

(06-04-2023, 04:35 AM)MrMaddox Wrote: Can you let me know by PM where you bought them from?

Could there still be older posts that are helpful to look at and reply to? I will try to check the date but sometimes search only shows the latest post which is quite old, especially for newbies like me who may not have access to other threads..
[Image: EUnWR09.png]

The guy I responded to was nothing but trouble..
You may notice, he is no longer here...

Asking for more senior members to PM
sources is never good... Bans will happen...

We have different levels for a reason

Quote:Could there still be older posts that are helpful to look at and reply to?
I will try to check the date but sometimes search only shows the latest post
which is quite old, especially for newbies like me
who may not have access to other threads..

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit