Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tr@mad0l T@pering
US doctors consider 400mg to be the daily acceptable safe limit.

NHS and EU doctors generally agree upon 600mg as the daily acceptable safe limit.

Take from that what you will.
~A man keeps his memories where his money once was~
Towards the end of my tram taper I would dissolve 50 mgs into two shots of whiskey and take a few drops every day, and then every day, until it was finally done with. Worked pretty well
I was on 50mg 2x a day for a few years. I was horrified of quitting because I thought I was physically dependent. I think it was more of a psychological dependency for me though, as I was able to stop taking them without any major side effects. I still occasionally take them but not with the same regularity as before. I wouldn't want to start taking more than I was though. Even at that I'd get very sleepy especially after the 2nd one. It tends to dull not just the pain but everything else.
Prescribed  100mg twice a day. I didn't think I needed that much. Doc wouldn't listen! I think my body better than him. I tried it.  Too strong for me and man it last a long time. I supplement Red K on alternernated every other day. It did work and within a  year no more  tram. Pain still there but tolerable. Had to tram when to uncomfortable . K almost  daily and tram once a week  or so.still a bit uncomfortable but tolerable.  It may work for you too!  Hang in there all. With love and compassion.  Peace