Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
supertramadol .com
Question 
I just stumbled across this page. Was wondering if anyone had any experience with this. Seems legit on the surface from their photos.
I may try this site down the road but may not be for a month or two. I'll keep this thread updated as much as i can.
This is by far the best site for tr@ms got permanent voucher on the front page too. also i made an order on Tuesday night and i couldn't believe my eyes when the postie Knocked on my door with it in his hands this morning I mean that has to be a record? used many a time always been treat with respect at courtesy even when things go wrong. refund without pr00f l0ve them
(01-06-2018, 06:18 PM)blandy Wrote: This is by far the best site for tr@ms got permanent voucher on the front page too. also i made an order on Tuesday night and i couldn't believe my eyes when the postie Knocked on my door with it in his hands this morning I mean that has to be a record? used many a time always been treat with respect at courtesy even when things go wrong. refund without pr00f  l0ve them

Really??  quality tram site?  US based mags in normal packaging?
This was suggested almost 2 years ago.
Charon posted earlier today in another thread about scams running wild lately.
It was suggested to tread carefully with vendors that haven't been vetted by admin/mods/pioneer members.

Imo this is sketchy.
You get a voucher,fast delivery,and treated with respect"when things go wrong" how can I refuse.this sound like a homerun.Thanks...
Good luck, I guess.  Let us know how this works out for you.
I have a Tamol XX 200 mg white pills and the other that is red pills on the way. Will post a review once I try it. Unfortunately, neither is time released - the owner informed me.
good luck. thank u for doing the welcome thread.

However, the infamous rule 17 will prohibit exact discussion of product received. We don't want to set off search engines with medical names.

17. DO NOT in any case discuss the medication you ordered openly in any vendors thread. Please post only your experience from payment to delivery and reviews of the product you received whether good or bad.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel