Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions/Concerns?
            [attachment=1402]Hi all!  

So I have received 2 pckgs recently that i ordered. I would love to get any feedback as this is my first time placing orders. please help! both of these were placed for lorazepam.

one order: small, yellow, round with a score on one side and "wyeth" imprint (barely visible) on the other side. I tried to attach pic but i'm 99% sure i failed. WAIT i think i maybe just was able to add on as attachments to the post.
[img]blob:https%3A//mail.google.com/0b5782c7-cffd-401c-8a9e-0489ddc8c638[/img] [img]blob:https%3A//mail.google.com/0b5782c7-cffd-401c-8a9e-0489ddc8c638[/img]
the other order: were in blister packs, yellow with no imprint, just one score on each side. still small, but bigger than the previous mentioned. the blister packs say LORAX-2

can you please help me confirm that these are ok/safe? are they actually what i ordered?

Thanks  Heart elephant
(05-24-2016, 11:43 PM)Shmokey Wrote: It looks like they came from I. Have you tried any?

Oh hi! Which ones were you referring to, the blister pack, or the ones I showed in the pics (that came in a plastic bag)
These pics are ok, kristof. thank u for asking.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

[attachment=1404 Wrote:kristof pid='39416' dateline='1464183536']I had those ones (look picture below) when i started using IOP, and the where legit.

(if this picture frome google is not allowed, my bad and delete post / picture, just trying helping him.)

[Image: 30kc7is.png]

I dont order them anymore cause my last order (2013) where fake ones, crackes in it, bad logo on the pill and they came from a red flag country. Got a LL and stopped ordering from there.

Thank you for sharing! My blister packs looked a bit different than yours, and the pill only had one score on one side, no letters or numbers anywhere. just a basic round pill. thoughts?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-25-2016, 03:01 PM)kristof Wrote: well my thoughts, i dont have much experience with those brands from that country.

i had some lorax 1 (back in 2013) and they where just white /small and i could take a whole blister and didnt feel anything / fake.
i dont know nothing about the lorax 2 cause i never had them, only had the pills in my picture and are legit.

try half and see if u feel anything after 2 hours?

It's so hard to tell what's placebo and what's not, when you are already kind of crazy LOL

so far I think the ones w/o the blister packet are best, but still trying to figure it out