Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I made it to 50
I am so excited.  I just saw I became a junior member and have my required 50 posts.  Hooray!  Thanks everyone for being so welcoming.

I did notice that I can't PM the mod's or adm.  And also can't see behind the curtains yet.  Do I have to wait 24hrs for that?  I did clear my cookies and logged out and logged back in.  Is there anything else I can do on my part?

All of a sudden, sections showed up for me. Thank you Admin.
I am right there with you! I didnt have to clear anything it happened immediately. I had to have more than 50 though Charon advised me that the post on the welcome board do not count towards your 50 . Anyways congrats!
making 50 and what is in the 50 is 2 different things .... make the 50 count as that's is much more important to the forum house ,,GOOD LUCK!
IF YOU MAKE 50 HOPE YOU READ 200+ anyhow all the best
(05-24-2016, 03:04 AM)Orange rabbit Wrote: I am so excited.  I just saw I became a junior member and have my required 50 posts.  Hooray!  Thanks everyone for being so welcoming.

I did notice that I can't PM the mod's or adm.  And also can't see behind the curtains yet.  Do I have to wait 24hrs for that?  I did clear my cookies and logged out and logged back in.  Is there anything else I can do on my part?

All of a sudden, sections showed up for me.  Thank you Admin.

Congrats Orange rabbit, im facing the same thing here made it to 50 ,but i dont think i can dig deeper yet .
(05-24-2016, 11:11 PM)bio2016 Wrote:
(05-24-2016, 03:04 AM)Orange rabbit Wrote: I am so excited.  I just saw I became a junior member and have my required 50 posts.  Hooray!  Thanks everyone for being so welcoming.

All of a sudden, sections showed up for me.  Thank you Admin.

Congrats Orange rabbit, im facing the same thing here made it to 50 ,but i dont think i can dig deeper yet .

You will bio.  Be patient.  It feels so good to be involved with a group that is so kind and helpful.