Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@dderall?
It's nearly impossible to get prescribed here, unless you were on it wince you were just 7 years old, you go in asking for that, good luck your already a drug seeeker.
mapurv is not calling u, last poster a drug seeker. he or she is saying doctor's eyes u may be deemed one by specifically asking for a med. that u r exhibiting what the medical profession deems drug seeking behavior.

Just sayin. Cuz if one reads it quickly, it could sound judgmental. It was not.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
I have found this drug to be impossible to source outside of the US.It is made and sold locally.Your best bet is to find some college friends or gather up medical records,statements from family members and employer committing on your behavior.Bring it all to a shrink.Good luck.
Disabled Veteran.Heavily medicated for your safety Blush
(12-06-2017, 01:03 AM)cajunbulldog38 Wrote: I have found this drug to be impossible to source outside of the US.It is made and sold locally.Your best bet is to find some college friends or gather up medical records,statements from family members and employer committing on your behavior.Bring it all to a shrink.Good luck.

Cajun is right about proof and a shrink. thats your easiest bet. i was given it for depression, add, lack of energy, ptsd, and about 15 other things. I told my shrink the only way i got out of bed in the morning was taking the weight loss drug phentermine. otherwise i had 0 motivation to move. If i took phen i got up early, worked out, ate healthy, did my work etc...if i didnt have that id be lucky to get in the shower before noon. i ordered food, sat around etc etc. I was depressed, it really worked well to get me to make a change to my life. i told her i wont take antidepressants they make me awful, more tired, not care, and suicidal feeling when i have never been in my life. She said its likely an issue with lack of dopamine and in the mornings thats when its usually lowest. i got 20mg and fell back asleep still. i told her after a wk. she gave me 30mg and that did the trick. now im trying alot of nootropics to see how low of a dose i can use and still have it effective. i still need 30 in the am but with armodfinl (sp) it seems im able to get by if i just take one. Anyway im happy to have a dr listen to me for once and not complelty disregared my own medical findings on myself and try to hand me another antidepressant. this is after over 2 years of dealing with this. i all but figured it out on my own and then just had to find a dr to listen.