Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@dderall?
It's nearly impossible to get prescribed here, unless you were on it wince you were just 7 years old, you go in asking for that, good luck your already a drug seeeker.
mapurv is not calling u, last poster a drug seeker. he or she is saying doctor's eyes u may be deemed one by specifically asking for a med. that u r exhibiting what the medical profession deems drug seeking behavior.

Just sayin. Cuz if one reads it quickly, it could sound judgmental. It was not.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
I have found this drug to be impossible to source outside of the US.It is made and sold locally.Your best bet is to find some college friends or gather up medical records,statements from family members and employer committing on your behavior.Bring it all to a shrink.Good luck.
Disabled Veteran.Heavily medicated for your safety Blush
honestly, I'd just see your/ a doc and they are pretty lenient letting you try adder@ll or just rit@lin.  My husband I wouldn't say he has ADHD or ADD, but he saw his doc, went over what has been going on in life, had to go for an hour consult with some therapist (covered by insurance for us), and bada-bing, he we prescribed and I haven't seen him is such a great hardworking, overall good mood ever since.  It did require to go back each three months though for refills (state law probably?)

Also, maybe consider talking to a doc, NP, or PA about different kinds.  addie is much more populary where I am, but I became the back sleep and take vyvanse now as of a couple weeks; it has rocked my world.  It was prescribed for anxiety but it gives me better concentration as well.

Hope you figure it out!!

Best Heart
"You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” - Dr. MLK Jr.
I would email MM as he has duplicate ones that he tells you upfront before you buy but I’ve had quite a few orders and although they aren’t the real thing they absolutely get the job more than done.
Just read the last post on this thread. Im interested in this aswell, have never come across them before. However where I am from the IR form of dex is ridiculously common!
Code:
"Never regret thy fall,
O Icarus of the fearless flight
For the greatest tragedy of them all
Is never to feel the burning light."
there is a vendor in suggested in the forum that should carry this product. not vouching for it btw, idk if it is legit or not. i'm not personally in need of this med.
Ill have a look around, in the meantime im expecting some in a week or two for a first time testing Smile
Code:
"Never regret thy fall,
O Icarus of the fearless flight
For the greatest tragedy of them all
Is never to feel the burning light."
(06-14-2018, 11:18 AM)I-carus8045 Wrote: Ill have a look around, in the meantime im expecting some in a week or two for a first time testing Smile

I feel like they are exactly the real deal....mods are a great alternative. They use to be pricey...Everything has gotten so much more dodgy and the demand has gotten higher it seems.
Mods if I'm over posting here I apologize (I think I'm I have 1 post left until way later this evening). I'm going to pick up my r x of this med in about 2 hours! Here in usa it is cake to get

this med. What I never understood is why a sch. 2 med is handed out to children and adults like candy but benny and his boys are very tough to come by these days. I assume that the

combination of benny with other meds can be more dangerous and the with draw can be deadly. But as stated above me, mod is a great alternative (in my opinion).