Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@dderall?
Thank you John King.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
I am afraid I am back where I started here. When I explain to SY where I live they just stop responding. It is a fact that I must give up my hope for most of stuff most people enjoy here. What you will be able to get depends if you live in US or europe. So few choices if you are outside US. And so much money lost over the years to various IOP that do exploit the need of medicines for those living to the rest of the world. I feel disappointed to the level that I could protest against such discriminations .
(12-02-2016, 12:28 AM)nickolyko Wrote: I am afraid I am back where I started here. When I explain to SY where I live they just  stop responding. It is a fact that I must give up my hope for most of stuff most people enjoy here. What you will be able to get depends if you live in US or europe. So few choices if you are outside US. And so much money lost over the years to various IOP that do exploit the need of medicines for those living to the rest of the world. I feel disappointed to the level that I could protest against such discriminations .

Have you ever attempted to obtain this medicine through legit sources, doctors, psychiatrist etc? I only ask because ivery had such easy luck being rxed it and I know friends that have also...maybe because I'm in the US and they give it at the drop of a hat  Confused
(12-02-2016, 12:37 AM)tovictory Wrote:
(12-02-2016, 12:28 AM)nickolyko Wrote: I am afraid I am back where I started here. When I explain to SY where I live they just  stop responding. It is a fact that I must give up my hope for most of stuff most people enjoy here. What you will be able to get depends if you live in US or europe. So few choices if you are outside US. And so much money lost over the years to various IOP that do exploit the need of medicines for those living to the rest of the world. I feel disappointed to the level that I could protest against such discriminations .

Have you ever attempted to obtain this medicine through legit sources, doctors, psychiatrist etc? I only ask because ivery had such easy luck being rxed it and I know friends that have also...maybe because I'm in the US and they give it at the drop of a hat  Confused

for sure, it is way easier to get rxed than benzos or pk's, even though i think it is scheduled worse. seems almost as common as antidepressants. I think that pharma sales reps encourage Dr's to script these, but I could be wrong.
It is not RX here any more. Most of ADD drugs and most pain drugs are not available here due to capital contols and Pharmas stop importing and health insurance have no cash to pay for most pain medicines. There is no HydC no OxC no DHC no op@n or Dil@ud meds anymore just bad cod with alot of APAP, some meth@done and bad morhp pills from pakistan generic companies they import. Tapent@dol which could be an alternative is out of stock most of time for Pharmacies and super expensive since it is not covered by insurance companies and it is more expensive than the most expensive drug that SY vent have. It is a bad situation and it is getting worse because for chronic pain patients they took Rx privileges so that they cope with shortage of meds for all the rest. They give acetaminophen+10mg cod pills to end stage cancer patients and stop chemo to have them dead at home because they have not budget to support the collapsed system and the hospitals . I work in the health sector here and I see this kind of things every day. I am shocked and I have great problems with my disease and my constant pain and I have to work or else I die. People are dying home helpless in Gr and I am now sick and not able to help many others as I did in the past. It's crazy since we had a good life and insurance 6 years ago before the economic crisis. It is hard to realize so much destruction and pain. 65 % are unemployed or with 5-10 work hours per week 90 % are not able to deal with private medical care. So I depend on IOP's and if I am lucky to find a mail source to find some pain meds for which I have to work hard 80 hours week to be able to have this option if I do not want to find my self on a bed alone waiting the end.
(12-03-2016, 06:57 PM)nickolyko Wrote: It is not RX here any more. Most of ADD drugs and most pain drugs are not available here due to capital contols and Pharmas stop importing and health insurance have no cash to pay for most pain medicines. There  is no HydC no OxC no DHC no op@n or Dil@ud meds anymore just bad cod  with alot of APAP, some meth@done and bad morhp pills from pakistan generic companies they import.  Tapent@dol which could be an alternative is out of stock most of time for Pharmacies and super expensive since it is not covered by insurance companies and it is more expensive than the most expensive drug that  SY  vent have. It is a bad situation and it is getting worse because for chronic pain patients they took Rx privileges so that they cope with shortage of meds for all the rest. They give acetaminophen+10mg cod pills to end stage cancer patients and stop chemo to have them dead at home because they have not budget to support the collapsed system and the hospitals . I work in the health sector here and I see this kind of things every day. I am shocked and I have great problems with my disease and my constant pain and I have to work or else I die.  People are dying home helpless in Gr and I am now sick and not able to help many others as I did in the past. It's crazy since we had a good life and insurance 6 years ago before the economic crisis. It is hard to realize so much destruction and pain.  65 % are unemployed or with 5-10 work hours per week 90 % are not able to deal with private medical care.  So I depend on IOP's and if I am lucky to find a mail source to find  some pain meds for which I have to work hard 80 hours week to be able to have this option if I do not want to find my self on a bed alone waiting the end.
Im really sorry to hear all that, it sounds like a hard life. IOPs are expensive and i imagine so are SY people. Keep your head up, and try to remain positive. I wish I could help more.
Just had a read. Third post. Wish me luck!
Sorry for the ignorant post, but what does "SY" vendor that is consistently referred to on the boards stand for?
(08-14-2017, 05:09 AM)cfand8 Wrote: Sorry for the ignorant post, but what does "SY" vendor that is consistently referred to on the boards stand for?

san ysidro..as in California.
got it! thanks