Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CBD DOG TREATS
A pet store where I live now has CBD  dog treats to help calm dogs anxiety. Money can also be used for joint pain for older dogs. Come in pumpkin and blueberry flavor.  I couldn't believe it when it saw them.   Anyone else experience dog treats made out of CBD MOM?
i read months ago that since our beloved, ha!, NY governor changed the MMJ bill before he signed it into law, denying most of us with autoimmunes any help till three weeks before death or such nonsense, that instead, vets were prescribing it for dogs.

not sure if it played well in NY.

But, whereas i know its a sc 1 in the USA still, esp in NY, I do believe it is a medicine given by god. i would surely give it to my pet, if i were also using it and knew it was 100% safe for a pet.

Absent abuse by an owner of a pet deliberately ODing a pet, I have never researched any adverse effects from standard MMJ.

But, it is not in my state.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Charon, this pet store is a holistic pet store ad the owner has started a second business using CBD and making products for pets. I was shocked when I saw the treats. Now is she able to do this because of the state I live in where MEd Marj. Is legal. I don't know.

The other piece of information I have to share....my Vet who is a holistic vet, practices Chinese medicine also has been using MOM forever to help dogs with arthritis. Who would have thought!
(05-23-2016, 07:31 PM)Orange rabbit Wrote: Charon, this pet store is a holistic pet store ad the owner has started a second business using CBD and making products for pets.  I was shocked when I saw the treats.  Now is she able to do this because of the state I live in where MEd Marj. Is legal.  I don't know.  

The other piece of information I have to share....my Vet who is a holistic vet, practices Chinese medicine also has been using MOM forever to help dogs with arthritis.  Who would have thought!

What is MOM? I am curious because I have an old Pug who is suffering from arthritis and will pretty much do anything to help. Not sure what it stands for.
Medical marijuana. studies have shown the oils, whether they have THC which allegedly gets some high, or CBD, will help with arthritis, glaucoma, autoimmunes, cancer, and all sorts of things.

If not legal for people in ur state, someones it is still legal for ur doggies by some new laws.

It is a God given medicine. It should be legal in all states. The Fed laws trump state laws on this.

Good luck.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

I use High CBD strains which i grow for anxeity, back pain and just relax in the evening when i paint and write on a fantasy storie..Got 300 pg by now and my daughter WHO id 17 looooves it ..and it do help to get my creativity going.
(06-02-2016, 11:58 PM)Goyakla1 Wrote: I use High CBD strains which i grow for anxeity, back pain and just relax in the evening when i paint and write on a fantasy storie..Got 300 pg by now and my daughter WHO id 17 looooves it ..and it do help to get my creativity going.

How much does the CBD help with your pain?
I grow Durga Mata 2 from par.seeds.. The ratio is as far as i get it 5:5.. But it Can ofcourse be different
From plan to plant.. Also used Nordle from CBD .crew .. Both imo are great for relaxing, stress, and helps me with pain..really want to avoid opiates etc etc..ill stick to mm and long acting dzp.
Yeahh.. CBD helps a lot og ppl and animals. Easy to get from the net.. But visit Icmag before u buy.. There are a lot of Bros giving free and serious advise and Can point u in the right direction.
Yeah..its a awsome site and a lot of great info...just ask and im sure ull get some very excellent answers from a great community. I visit the site at least 4 times a week since 2006..Smile