Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Controlled Meds Scripts
Computers are the problem... They remember the last time you refilled... What you refilled and where you refilled them and what doc wrote the thang... Cash or not makes little difference these days... The records are a button away, gone are the days of getting, not only your script filled then AND all the refills you have coming instantly... Now you have to wait.. All the info is right there for them and they adhere to it...

Try if you'd like, but I'm afraid you'll soon see why you cannot..

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
(05-22-2016, 01:25 AM)IceWizard Wrote: Computers are the problem... They remember the last time you refilled... What you refilled and where you refilled them and what doc wrote the thang... Cash or not makes little difference these days... The records are a button away, gone are the days of getting, not only your script filled then AND all the refills you have coming instantly... Now you have to wait.. All the info is right there for them and they adhere to it...

Try if you'd like, but I'm afraid you'll soon see why you cannot..

Ice

Didn't know that Ice.  I thought if you paid cash it was different.  I learn something new on this site everyday!, Smile