Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Come Together
Greetings to all on IOPList.Org. I am a new member as of today, although I have been lurking around this forum since it's inception. The good people on this list have provided me with solid guidance in the public forum and the time for me to contribute, and to try and return the favor, is long overdue.

I have been dealing with IOPs since 2003. Way back then, I started with a Caribbean vendor, but that relationship ended with the only LL I have ever received in 13 years! There was a time when you could deal with US based pharmacies (mostly in Florida) and that worked for at least a year or so, now they are gone.

With no more on-shore sources I switched to IOPS. I have been using these sources exclusively for many years. From my personal experience, I don't think I have ever dealt with an IOP that lasted more than 3 years. Unfortunately, my current source seems to be following that same trend and I have tried to be more proactive this time around in establishing a working relationship with alternate vendors.

I am here because I have medical issues. I have GAD and a family history of Essential Tremor. My primary care physician has been of no help to me in addressing these conditions, so I have decided to educate myself and self-medicate as required. So far, the results have been very good and I have improved my quality of life on my own.

Presently, I am very concerned that the powers that be are taking aim on soft targets like us. Everything seems to becoming more difficult. I can't help but ask myself, will the IOP even exist in another year or two? I think it is time to circle the wagons. That is why I have joined IOPList. I hope we can all work together to find a solution in order to deal with whatever changes may come our way in the near future.

Thank you for accepting my membership.
Raven
Welcome Raven.... Cool avatar btw...

If you need any help, please just ask...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Welcome. May u find all u need.

Circle the wagons. I suppose that is what we are attempting to do here. (We were private until a few months ago. It is a learning experience.)

Please: Hit notify mods button to report posts that give up too much info on our vendors. Thank you.

Working together is always a good option, humble opinion and all.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Welcome aboard!!!
Welcome Raven,

I agree with everything you mention. So Thankyou.  Yes things have seemed to of become a little harder by the day if you are looking to enhance or self medicate sensibly conditions that some Pyschians brush aside. I find they are very happy to repress a condition but not offer you a cure or remedy for side effects.  CFS & GAD are two of the biggest issues I have and iops have been invaluable. But it was time to join this forum as its seems the sea has become harder to navigate recently.  Wishing you all the best. Io.
The future belongs to those who believe in their dreams. 
Hi Raven, welcome aboard.
Welcome Raven :-)
Welcome, Raven! I also have medical issues that doctors won't or can't treat. I understand....Smile
Hello and welcome Raven!
Thank you all for your kind comments and for making me feel welcome here. I have participated in quite a number of forums over the years, and the topics have ranged far and wide from this particular forum. The degree of professionalism exhibited by the Administrators and Moderators of the IopList is outstanding to say the least. I know these people must work hard at this each and every day.

Lot's of Newbies like me are showing up on the list as of late. Please take the time to thank the Ioplist Admin. folks in your intro. for the work they do and, finally, for the sake of all here, don't be feckin eejits and just start posting without becoming familiar with the Board Rules. Newbies can bring useful information to this list (I hope to), so please treat this resource with all the respect it deserves.
I wish you all the best.
Raven