Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ambien
who has legit ambie n?  5m g or 10 mg.  I really want a quality am bien product.
Ppe and ttm both carry ivedal which I would recommend. I would go with ppe at the moment. Magazines seem to be coming more regularity. But both are backlogged. There's nothing worse than waiting to fall asleep and then waiting and waiting :-(
(05-06-2016, 06:25 PM)Bishop Wrote: Ppe and ttm both carry ivedal which I would recommend. I would go with ppe at the moment. Magazines seem to be coming more regularity. But both are backlogged. There's nothing worse than waiting to fall asleep and then waiting and waiting :-(

I agree; PPE is reliable vendor for authentic ZOLPIDEM.  I ordered stilnoct CR 12.5 which is really hard to find.  It's the real deal.  I've used Ivedal and it's a very good generic.  PPE is a first-class vendor IMO, having ordered from them several times.

FYI, There is a new generic that started showing up this Spring called ZOLFED.  It was (accidentally ?) shipped to me by another vendor instead of Stilnoct which is what I ordered.  I'm pissed since this vendor also screwed up,with the other item I ordered.  I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt since they are promising to reship correct items, but it's suspicious that both items I received were completely different products than what I ordered, and of extremely poor quality!  If they don't deliver as promised, I'll be posting their identity.

This is just my opinion, but ZOLFED is totally ineffective.  I normally sleep well with just 1/2 pill of Ivedal.  With ZOLFED, nothing happens, even with a dose of 2 pills!  The manufacturer listed on packaging does not even show up in web searches, and the only reviews online are VERY negative, so I'm pretty convinced it's a bogus product.  Buyer beware!
Thanks for the replies everyone!
http://ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=5 This list is available now to all.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel