Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
https://www.qhi.co.uk/
Placed the order already, they use a new method of payment which is new to me and a lot easier, good customer service so far responding to emails.

EDIT: PLEASE CHECK RULES. WE NEVER PUT UP PAYMENT METHOD. DISCUSS THAT IN pm ONCE U HAVE UR FIFTY POSTS. K?
Sorry for the above,

My package has finally arrived it lasted two weeks more or less. This is my first experience with this vendor and a very positive one: excellent customer service, the contents is the same ordered, good prices. Overall 10/10.
Sadly it seems the site its'closed
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5642617/Cowboy-chemists-selling-DIY-trans-pills-teenagers-online.html
they were damn fine. they tried to comply with rules and regs. it was smart drugs they sold to students. much weaker than say ritalin.

polite. one had to sign. and they really tried cuz they warned US people a long time before they shut down service to US.

The gvt has gotten so good at this in so many areas. And, they will achieve some of their goals. Many of us cannot live absent a medicine even if mild.

I used to be concerned that foreign countries whom expressed hate for us, would have a perfect chance to take us out. But, they needed monies to survive.

We are many of us losing rights to real life and online medicines and it is our own gvt whom is making this so hard for us. Reminds me of The Enemy Within.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
PLEASE DON'T ORDER UNLESS SEVERAL MEMBERS POST THAT THE SITE IS BACK UP. BUT I WOULD NOT COUNT ON IT.

sighs.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
I think qhi are permanently closed down, there was a few articles written about them in the UK newspapers. I'm nearly certain the daily mail tracked down the owners and they are now being investigated by the authorities in the UK.
Yea they are currently under investigation in the UK so I’m sure the owners have abandoned that website and will no longer sell under that name.
Wonder what made the Daily mail go after the site ? I hope its the last time they do this, just dont hold your breath.
I don't know but they are a low life rag in the UK, they tracked them down and seemingly it was a husband and wife operation...completely exposed! A shame cause they were in business for 2 decades.
It is almost ironic they were shutting down cause oestrogen sells !