Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
https://www.qhi.co.uk/
an old timer. even the USA used them. modafinal. adrafinal. smart meds.

then, we sent in Drivers license. but then, they so politely informed me that no more USA citizens.

so, please, if one has any very current feedback, please share.

when i read the pages yesterday, i did not see a request for my DL. or a doctor script. i imagine the depression we are in, has affected them as well.

they want back all their clients.

they used to be awesome. i hope they still are at least for our UK friends.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Ordered propecia from them years ago. No complaints on my end.
I'd like to try out something from them but prices seem a bit steep for me at the moment,shame that,there was a link to free modvigil,clicked on it but seems you have to have ordered something else to get it,they want feedback as they say its new to them i think,shame it isnt actually free,would have liked to tried a sample of it,currently sruggling to get things done,could have been helpful but i aint paying silly prices.
man, they were viable back a few years. If they have upped their prices, then they have put themselves into extinction.

My understanding was that the adrafinal was a cheaper version of modafinal.

Anyone with knowledge can correct me on that. I would try the adrafinal. Till no more to USA.

Damn shame cuz they could have been awesome UK to UK.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

I'm getting an "access denied" error message. I wonder if they block certain IP addresses? Anyone else had this?
What I know about the is that they had super quality in Modafinil . I had no other interests since they had only ordinary meds in their list. And tht they are a legit pharmacy in UK . They even dont sale low dose cod or tram.
(11-27-2015, 01:19 PM)barq- Wrote: I'm getting an "access denied" error message. I wonder if they block certain IP addresses? Anyone else had this?

I got same forbidden message.
(12-10-2016, 11:54 AM)TommyGun Wrote:
(11-27-2015, 01:19 PM)barq- Wrote: I'm getting an "access denied" error message. I wonder if they block certain IP addresses? Anyone else had this?

I got same forbidden message.

You can always try to find a uk proxy to connect thru....Just another option my friend
Hi, I'm going to order some meds that I need from them, l'll tell you my experience once it's done, let's see how it goes.
Placed the order already, they use a new method of payment which is new to me and a lot easier, good customer service so far responding to emails.

EDIT: PLEASE CHECK RULES. WE NEVER PUT UP PAYMENT METHOD. DISCUSS THAT IN pm ONCE U HAVE UR FIFTY POSTS. K?