Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Customs ?
Postal system in the US sounds complicated to me,packages going here there and everywhere,sitting here,sitting there.

At least over the pond its a bit more straight forward,don't usually know where anything is half the time with our tracking,pretty useless.

I just sit it out most times,no point in constantly checking tracking here as it says nothing really.

I get more of an idea how long its going to take to arrive by checking threads on a few forums,except anything from ttm,not trying them until the fiasco of BS ends.

Will try the neighbor at some point in future who looks like he is actually getting things out for shipment.

Good luck all waiting.
(05-13-2016, 04:20 AM)nwiron Wrote: Not sure what that means.  I'm wondering if things are still the way they used to be 10years ago.  i was more active then.  West coast was tougher on international packs than east coast back then.
I've been in a while now, several years in the "game". I have received 4 LL over that time, let's say around a 5 or so year time span. 2 of the LL were eerily close last year, one in July & another in November. The facts are 2 LL came from one coast and 2 the other. Also, it seems lately more LL as I just got my 4rth. This sucks! Makes me think they are upping the game on inspections also more meds have become controlled and people have to order as Docs are becoming more restricted on what they script.
Thanks to OP and everyone else for info on this. I just saw the "inbound into customs" for the first time recently, so it may yet arrive intact.

Apologies for the extra post--I didn't edit the above in time. I should have added that I was concerned, and a little confused, not having seen that before. Also that it moved to the next 'stage' quickly thereafter.