Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
another forum says many vendors down now
just be careful. i read in open of pr forum that many vendors are suddenly not delivering.

they speculated a pangea in the Us WAS going on.

its in the open at pr if u want to read it.

damn depressing.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Did anything ever happen with this "p@ngea"??
it comes around yearly or more. yeah, one loses their order. and one can get in big trouble if it is a big order.

this is from over the years. PR banned me many years ago for starting this forum. I had not started this forum yet.

but....I did. in the words of shayne macgowan: feck them all.

but yeah slowdowns come. LE is on forums. Postal workers are hired also to observe.

be careful with your words online. from whom u purchase. country of origin.

and pray...

Amen to every word you say! I feel they’re always rom for a pinch of hysteria to not help us decipher either. Grrrr.

Spiritual growth. I convinced myself, was an ideal not meant 
for me to achieve. To the few who guided me to realize this not be true.
 Heart Heart I love eternally Heart Heart
Heart

I usually read about it after it happens but I don't remember hearing anything this year as of yet.
yeah, the gvt attempts to keep it quiet until after they take the meds u live on. and then its one, two, three!!Hurray, lookie at all we got.

some of us just know the pattern and maybe a source to let us know.

it is always spring/summer.

I swear I would love to be a regularly active member of this community, but with the extreme inherent anxiety I already suffer from, compounded by the many all-too-real scenarios/posts that jump out at me just glancing over the site for a few moments is enough to give me a panic attack. Topics like this concern me day and night regardless of the actual objective reality of what’s going on… but then on the other hand it’s almost equally concerning to me that I might totally “lose touch” with any trustworthy individuals whatsoever and be left totally blind and alone in the dark, never having even seen it coming. Like at one point I know I had over 100 posts, but now I am down to 79/80 it seems (and have been for some time) idk if that’s an intentional punitive side effect of not logging in/posting regularly, or if many of my posts came from threads that no longer exist for one reason or another.

I swear some days I just wish I could go to sleep forever, but then even *that* scares me, I’m like afraid of my own shadow. Idk, all I can say is best of luck to each and every deserving member of this forum in their own specific trials and tribulations, as I don’t ever foresee this crazy merry-go-round quality of life ever substantially improving, in the end I feel like some part of it just boils down to a crapshoot
I have missed seeing your posts my friend...
Don't stay gone so long... You ARE a big part of this
online family ...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Heart